Because ice cream is good for boy issues

Start from the beginning

"why do guys say this ' well seeing as you are going to Italy and you don't know when you are going to be back I'm not going to wait around for you so yano Iona whatever' like why can't he wait am I not good enough for him?"

"Iona he's a fuck boy, just forget about him. That boy only wants you for sex, if he well and truly liked you he would wait for you and even come up with ways of seeing you and contacting you. You don't need a dude like that in your life, so lets go buy you some ice cream and me a bottle of drink and Amber some sweets"

Iona smiled and lent over an gave me a hug.

"I hope my sister marries you"

I opened my car door and took my belt off and got out the car and waited for Iona to get out and locked the car. Iona and I walked into the shop and she ran off to get some ice cream and Amber and Lilly some sweets and I went to look for something decent to drink. I grabbed a bottle of coke and a sandwich and walked to the counters and waited for Iona to come back with the stuff she had picked up.  Iona had finally come up to the counter and gave me her chosen stuff and I paid and we made our way back to the car and home.

The only thing that was sticking in my head is when Iona said she wishes her Amber would marry me, am I even good enough to marry Amber? 

Amber would constantly be in danger and then our children would take over my moms business and the gang, would she even want that of our children? does she even want to be involved with all of it now?

Iona and I got back to the house and everyone was out side putting their suit cases in the back of the two cars, dad was shouting at paul about how he 'wasn't packing it into the trunk correctly'. Basically dad just hates paul so he's being a dick. 

Iona went off to her dad and started laughing at my dad shouting about whatever. 

I looked over to where mom was who was standing with Amber who had a bright smile on her face and my mom was laughing, My mom and Amber are so alike but completely opposite... well I think they are I mean Amber hasn't killed anyone etc. I grabbed the food out of the car and walked over to my mom and Amber and smiled at them both.

" I got some food and Amber got ice cream for boy issues" Amber laughed and my mom pushed my shoulder. 

"was that your idea the whole time to go out and find out what's wrong with her?" I shrugged and handed the bag to my mom.

"Amber do you want to quickly come back in the house with me to grab my stuff" she nodded and Grabbed my hand. 

Amber and I started to walk back into the house and she was smiling.

" you know Jessie your mom is so kind and so is your dad! well all your family are nice. They pay more attention to me than my actual dad does you know because clearly Iona is the favourite but whatever" 

"My parents love you, I think they already see you as their daughter which I think is good. I wouldn't want them hating you" 

We got to my room and I quickly jogged over to my stuff and picked it up and grabbed Ambers hand again and started to walk back out of the house, you know having a smaller house would be a lot more better for promptly leaving. Amber and I got out of the house and I locked the door up and walked over to my car and put my stuff in it, no way was I going to the air port with all those idiots and Zak. 

"I thought we all had to go in your moms or dads car?" Amber asked 

"I'd rather go in my car" she shrugged 

"do you want me to come with you?" she asked whilst smiling 

" do you want to come with me?" she smiled and nodded 

"get in then" I winked 

I quickly jogged over to my moms car and Zak was sat in the front and my mom was laughing.

"yo mom, I'm going in my own car I'll meet you at the airport" 

I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and jogged back over to my car and got inside and started the engine and put the car in gear and sped off down the drive way with mom and dads cars following behind just as reckless as I am. 

see you later America.

OMG yay finally she updated :') I'm sorry its not some dramatic chapter but believe me its going to get dramatic :o 

don't forget to vote/comment/share and follow! 

don't be afraid to message me I ALWAYS reply I'm not writer who doesn't have time for my lovelies who read my story :) 

INSTAGRAM! emily_haay 

Tumblr! pizzaoverpot     ( I'm quite proud of my url) 

if you want my snap chat! just message me :)