Because ice cream is good for boy issues

Start from the beginning

I looked at Amber who was smiling and nodding at me to agree to Zach, I rolled my eyes at her and sighed.

"yeah what ever dude, but if you fall asleep on me I swear to god"

Zach laughed "bro, by the time we get back to America we will have a bromance "

Everyone around the table including Paul started to laugh, who wouldn't the guys an idiot.

"yeah, we totally will" I rolled my eyes and ate some of my fruit.

The table went completely silent again and everyone was just eating the food they had in front of the accept Iona who was just sulking on her chair holding her phone close to her chest. I looked at Paul who didn't even notice Iona sulking, I cleared my throat and Iona looked up and I raised my eyebrow at her and mouthed 'what's wrong' she just shook her head and looked at the table.

"Iona can you come with me to get something from the store before we leave?" I asked and everyone looked at Iona.

"yeah, sure" she answered quickly and got up from her seat and walked out the kitchen quickly.

I looked down to Amber and mouthed I wont be long and walked out the kitchen and went to get some clothes on.

I got into my room and grabbed a pair of black skinny joggers off the floor and pulled them on and a white t-shirt and pulled on my nikes and grabbed my wallet and car keys from the side and left my room.

I quickly ran back into the kitchen and kissed Amber on the cheek and left.

I left the house and Iona was stood by my car, I walked over and unlocked the car and she got in and pulled her seat belt across her chest and looked out the window. I got into the car and followed her actions by pulling my seat belt on and starting the car.

"why do I have to come? why couldn't you take Amber YOUR girlfriend."

I smiled.

"someone is stressed, what is up with you and why are you sulking? and if you don't tell me I'll just drive around for longer it doesn't bother me"

I saw Iona turn her head away from the window and look at me, I quickly glanced at her with a smirk on my face and she rolled her eyes.

"it doesn't matter its guy problems and you're a guy so you wouldn't understand Jessie!"

I pulled up outside some small food shop on the side of the road and looked at Iona.

"you know I'm a guy and I've gotten around a few girls, I know what guys are thinking now tell me"

Iona unlocked her phone and started the scroll upwards