The night we've all been waiting for

This was the night, the night we'd all been waiting for, the week that we'd all been waiting to come, until it finally, finally did. Homecoming! During the week we had all been getting ready during spirit week, the best part of homecoming week, since really I hate parties, and dances, and dressing up, but tonight was different. Tonight the boy of my dreams was my date, and I couldn't wait for that time to come later that night, but Athena and I had a lot to do before that time.

He was gonna have a whole plan planned out. He had just four hours to make this the night of my dreams. But it already was, and the night hadn't even begun. So Cinderella, what are ya wearing to the ball? I have no idea. What?! What do you mean you have no idea? I mean everyone's left me all alone, and I haven't had time to plan.

Well, lucky for you that you're in luck cause your sister knows how to sew. Yes, yes you do. So come stand up here, and be my little Barbie doll. I rolled my eyes. Don't look at me like that. Come 'ere here, or I'll pick you up and bring you over myself. Fine. Can I sing while you do whatever you want me to do? Depends on the song, and no Bieber.

Come on, he's our friend now. No, he's your friend, I'm your body guard. Whatever, and no I wasn't planning it. Great now just stand her and look pretty. Can you do that? Can I sing? Fine. She said rolling her eyes. Sing away

When I started singing she rolled her eyes and went to go get her supplies to make the dress and do my measurements. Hold still. I was listening, but no matter what she did or said I just kept singing. But when I was done, she poked me with her needle. Hey?! Oops, she said sticking out her tongue. Ok, now, let's see. Give two hours, or less and I'll be done, and you can try it on. KK.

She got right to work on my dress. After an hour, she and my grandma, or I guess our mother now, they went out, and we're gonna be right back. They went out an bought the shoes, and our masks, and Athena insisted I needed to wear a tiara. Then they came back and she finished the dress. Ok, Farrah come over here and close your eyes.

Why? Because it's finished (outfit 4)When I opened my eyes, I was so surprised and amazed. Wow, Athena it's beautiful, thank you. Anything for my sister. I'm so glad I can say that now. Me too. Oh, come 'ere I want to show you my dress (outfit 5) When did you get a dress? I got it while I was in Japan. Wow, it's so pretty. Why black? Because I didn't want some girly little color. I rolled my eyes.

Oh and these are my shoes (part 2 of 5)  they're very Athena type looking boots. That's what I thought when we got them. And these are your shoes (part 2 of 4)  Why are they boots? Because I know you and I know you would refuse to wear heels. Oh you know me so well. I know right. Oh, oh, oh. Also, this one is mine (mask) you would. And this one is yours (mask) Oh Athena, you so didn't! Oh but I so did! You love it I know you do. And one more thing, for you. Every princess needs her sparkle (tiara)  wow Athena, you shouldn't had. Oh but I did, and you know you love me. I do. Why didn't you get one for yourself?

Because this your night Cinderella, your special night with your pop star prince charming. Now go and put this stuff on. Quickly! Ok, ok. When I came back out. Damn girl bippity boppity boo, this must mean I'm your FGM. Come on the limo Justin is sending for us is gonna be here any sec now, we need to go wait outside. Yep, sounds good. Great. So we did, it pulled up, we were meeting Justin there.

When we got there, we saw him (Justin's suit) Look over there Cinderella, there's your very purple prince charming. Shush. I said playfully pushing her. You look wow. You don't look half bad yourself. This is your night, my princess, and there's music all around. May I have this first dance? You most certainly may, my good sir. And as if he'd planned everything wouldn't you know it

and when it was over this one came on

then 

came on. I was so glad that the dance would end at 9pm. Hey, it's not prom it doesn't go till midnight, besides all magic comes with a price. If midnight came and we were still not home, I hope my little Cinderella time would be over way before then, I can only imagine what would happen if we came home by that time. Hopefully in bed asleep. After all we did have to go to school again tomorrow still.

No, oh wait tomorrow is Saturday silly me. When the night was finished, we all returned home. Athena you have my number don't you? Yeah why? I need your help with something tomorrow. Whatever, sure. What do you need my help with? You'll see when you come over. I'll send my guy to come pick you up and bring you over. Fine, but if you wake us up before noon, I will seriously murder you. Oh Athena, you're all bark and no bite. No she's not, she will bite you, for real. And she will murder you, silly, trust me you'd rather be dead then go through her torture.

See you in the morning, well noon baby pop star. He rolled his eyes. Goodnight Athena, goodnight my little princess. Sweet dreams my hansom prince. Oh just go inside the two of you are gonna make me sick to my stomach. She said pushing me into the house.

When you don't have the full picture, you see things that you weren't supposed to see, and they can break your heart and make you do "bad" things, like post photos, and leak them anonymously, when you don't have the full picture you push those closet to you away, and feel betrayed. But that's our next chapter. So long.