Dream of the past

Things were going so good, we were all getting along fine, even Athena and Justin. For my sake of course. She knew something I didn't even if I didn't know it. She was there when he told her and my grandmother who he really was, but he didn't have to she knew who he had been, they were keeping the tickets and passes a secret from me as a. Surprise for me.

When things were better for me they would give them to me, closer to the concert. So far, despite knocking into Conner and Amber in school, and either of them in insulting me or commenting about me or hurting me in anyway, well that either ended in Athena and Justin being overprotective of me or either of them volunteering to beat either of them up.

Usually though both wanted to beat up Conner and Athena would beat up either of them, considering even if they deserved it he'd never hurt a girl on purpose. Physically, mentally or emotionally. He just had too much respect for women. Which I liked, but where was my bad boy?! It's nice that he'd never do that, and I guess he's my kind of bad boy when he'd try to beat anyone up for hurting me except girls.

Athena on the other hand, she had no problem K.O. ing anyone, boy or girl, man or woman, or otherwise. And only Conner and Amber ever got in trouble since Justin and Athena were the first people to ever stick up for me or protect me, after everything that had happened to me. You'd think it would be nice if good things would just keep coming.

Unfortunately luck doesn't always stay on my side, no matter how things good things would be going, and they unfortunately had to come in the form of a nightmare, when I was most vulnerable, and had no one to protect me. My past just had to haunt me, even if it happened in a dream.

Dream:

Many years ago.... Honey I'm leaving to go on my business trip. Goodbye honey I love you. I love you too. Call: Stacey bring Farrah over here I'll watch her. That's nice of Pattie but you just had a second child of your own I don't want to burden you. Oh she's not bring her on over. Ok see ya in a couple of mins. Bridge.... Drunk driver. We fall off mom dies.

You this is all your fault! You're the reason your mother is dead I hate you! Mom Farrah and her mom are dead! Some drunk driver drove them off a bridge into the water. They never caught the drunk guy. I'm so sorry Justin. Everything will be ok, you'll see. But since then life was living heck for me. With my dad. He was always drunk and abusing me now.

Day after day, year after year, and then Conner. He was abusive towards me, and only wanted me for a bet and cheated on me. So much pain had been caused to me. Then the police came and tried to take me away. I remembering running to Athena's her parents getting killed. My dad trying to kill me, I got shot in the side. He killed himself my grandmother was the only person that loved me aside from Athena and Justin and his family, Justin who had saved me.

Until that point my life felt like death. Wait Justin?! As in this same Justin?! No it can't be! Can it, anything is possible. Well Never say Never I guess.