School of many days

So like the lady said, the three of us had the same core classes, we would start in English together, as all three of our agendas said we had. On our way there Justin wanted to make sure that I was ok. Farr's are you sure you're ok? I stopped mainly in shock. Wait?! Repeat please?! I said are you ok. Before that. What was that name you just called me? Farr's. Yeah that name. Is it ok if I call you that? Oh yeah, that's fine it's just everyone else calls me Snow, even my teachers.
The last, first and only time I ever heard that name though was my best friend from when I was younger. But yeah I'm fine Jason really, of all the pain Conner has caused me, that was no biggie like totally so not the drama. Athena groans with laughter evident in her voice. Justin looks at her. She says these things all the time. She is a walking Disney quote of her own. That's literally all she does.

My brain is 80% song lyrics and 20% movie quotes. That is so true! We just laughed walking to class. After English ended we walked Athena to her drawing class, and I dropped Justin at musical theatre class and I went to choir. After second hr, we met back up, and Athena and I went to Shop, and he went to Choir, then 4th I went to theatre, she went photography, and we brought Justin back to be an office aid.

By now the school day was almost over, 5th hr came I went to Resource she went to some kind of computer class, and Justin went to cooking class, and we all had lunch together. Then we had history together, and then our last class we had science together, and then we went home. I could only hope that school could get better from there.

Except, Justin had missed the week before, and by the way he reacted when we ran into my ex, there was no way we were letting him in on everything else, at least not yet. Not until we were sure he could be trusted and not pick any fights after finding out. Well I mean I knew he could be trusted, it was Athena that didn't trust him. And with good reason, since we know what he's like, even if most of what people knew was all false, or mostly false anyways.