Aftershock

What was that? I said Farrah's alive mom. No that's not possible, herself and her mother died 6 years ago. That's what I thought too, but I just found her and brought her to the hospital, IDK what happened to her because her usual daughter, said it wasn't his story to tell.

As it's not, but what happened to her, as far as you know, since we all thought she died with her mother?! I know that she's lucky to be alive after everything that's happened to her apparently. I found her in an ally, knocked out, bleeding out on her left side, and a bullet laying next to her side.

Oh no! That means she was shot at, and probably almost murdered. Possibly, but now according to the Dr. that came for her says that her only real guardian now would be her grandmother since her father is dead now too. That poor girl, she's lucky you found her. The Dr. said it would've been best that she died those 6 years ago since pretty much everyone she knows blames her for the accident.

That's horrible! I'm sure she only remembers me as a celebrity instead of as a friends, but either way I left three tickets, and backstage paces for my up coming concerts. I want to become her friend again, best friends, the best friends in the whole wide world. The only friend she'll ever need, except for her friend Athena. Justin?! He heard a little voice ask, then another one following.

Justin, Justin? Both little voices asked, running up to him. Jazzy, Jax. Hey little ones. He says trying to pick them both up at the same time. Up, up, up. They cried out both wanting to be picked up. Hold on you two I only have two hands. Ladies first. He said picking up his sister first, then his brother. Be careful please Justin. His mom called to him. He nodded his head. Of course mom.

Justin sad? His sister asked him. A little bit Jazzy. Why? His brother asked him. Someone that I thought that died 6 years ago isn't and I saved her life, but she got shot at and almost died a sec time for real. His sister reached up to his head and ran her fingers through it. I'll be ok though you guys, its Farrah I'm worried about, not me.

Back at the hospital. W-Where am I? I asked starting to wake up. Am I dead? No, the Dr. chuckled, but you could've been if that boy didn't save your life. Boy what boy? How did I get here, the last I remember was my father killing Athena's parents, shooting me, and then killing himself, while the police took my father away I ran away, because I didn't want to be taken away, I must've passed out at some point.

What are those? Oh nothing. I was told. We'll tell you later. My grandmother told me petting my hair. When you're all better. Ok. I said nodding my head. You said there was a boy that brought me here, is he ok? Who was he? They all looked at each other, then back at me.

Athena shook her head and chuckled. You wouldn't believe us even if we told you. Sure I would. Well, we're gonna let you sleep. No! I mean I just woke up, can't I go home, and why aren't I dead? You're lucky to be alive and brought in when you were or you might've died.

Why won't anyone answer my questions? You just woke up from a bullet in your sides and you want to stress yourself out more? I thought about it and shook my head. Good girl, now we can't take you back because you're not better yet, you just got stitched up, they want to keep you over night. We're gonna go home now though. Go to sleep, we'll tell you what happened later.

Ok, goodnight. Sweet dreams baby. Goodnight girl. Goodnight I said to them both. As usual instead of boring hospital clothes I had real clothes on, but it was obvious my top had changed, so I was lucky to have had a tank top on under my clothing. The top I was currently wearing, smelled like that coconut oily scented stuff that I only knew one person used, not only that but this was that person's favorite purple hoodie.

That's right I knew exactly who it was that saved me. Now all I wanted to do was thank him for saving my life and as I drifted to sleep one song came to my mind.