School with an undercover celebrity

So the very next day, we went to school we brought Jason to the administration office part. Only the staff and the two of us were going to know who he really was. We walked into the room, and shut the door behind us. Locked in the soundproof administration office. Everyone was in the MPR area of the Caf right before class. So, Mr. McCann.... Call me Justin, inside of here with no teenagers around just call me by my name. That's great. So here's your schedule, we put you in the same core classes as the girls.

Why not all the same classes? Because your electives are different. And they weren't aloud to tell him what my electives were. He had bodyguards with him. He was definitely mysterious now to the rest of the school. I was privileged to do whatever I wanted. But I'm not Justin I don't take that kind of advantage often. Except with my clothes.

Usually we weren't allowed to where hats or glasses indoors, or be on our phones, or be late for class or skip class, but I only took advantage of the bad things when things go wrong. But I took full advantage of the clothing things, and the phone thing. It's funny turns out when you have a cheating abuse boyfriend and get bullied and have one dead parent and the other abuses you that the school and people tend to take pity on you and try not to give you more problems.

So the other students are on their way to first hour, so you and your bodyguards can follow your girlfriend and her other little friend to give you a tour around the school. I looked down at the ground trying to hide my blush as Justin rubs the back of his neck looking off to the side also blushing. Athena just covered her mouth laughing.

H-he's n-not my boyfriend. Oh I'm sorry you two just look so cute together that I just assumed you were together. We looked at each other blushing and looking away again. Thoughts: Maybe someday. Athena just rolled her eyes smirking. She swung her backpack over her shoulder opening the door and shoving us out.

Come on love birds, let's go to class. We're not love birds, we're not together. Thoughts: Not yet anyways. The front desk lady is right, you two would make a cute couple. C-come on like you said we should go to class. We were on our way to class when, low and behold, like the klutz I am ran into someone. Falling to the floor, with someone next to me.

OMG I'm so sorry.... Conner?! Yeah you should be! SLUT! He said as Amber pulled him up and they walked away. Farrah are you ok? My friends asked me as they came to help me up. I'm fine. I said pulling up dusting myself off. Running into my Ex Jerk is like it's always been with him.... Painful! Justin hugged me.

Oh Farrah he's such a jerk that's missing out on someone great. And you deserve better. Are you saying you can treat me better? Oh no! Look what you started! Athena cried face palming. Hey whatever helps to get through the pain.