Back to our present

Mom, mom? I cried out I woke up in my room, tears forming in my eyes. Oh right its just me. FARRAH?! Right there's also him too. Coming father! It was a brand new day. And today I was wearing this (outfit 1) my style of course goes back and forth.

FARRAH?! G-D dad I said I'm coming! Girl so help me if you talk to me like that again you're gonna regret it! I rolled my eyes, and went down to the main room to see what he wanted. There you are girl, now come here! I knew I'd really get hurt if I refused to do as I told.

First he pulled my hair, and then threw me down to the ground. My cheek was bruised, he kicked me while I was down, and then pulled my hair again to pull me up, and then slapped me across the face. Now get out of my hair and go to school!

He picked up his drink and finished it off throwing the bottle of glass now emptied at the wall, as it shattered everywhere. I ran to my room and quickly put the powdery creamy stuff on my body, took my (skateboard)and jumped out the window to go to school.

When I got there I saw my only friend. Athena. Hey girly what's up? Not now Athena. Farrah, what is that? She asked me touching my face. Stop. I cried. Grabbing her arm away. Athena please don't start. What is this?! She yelled. Athena please not now!

Wait shh, shh here comes Conner. Why do you even still date him? Because everyone else thinks that I'm a whore and doesn't care about me, and helps him bully me. Then tell a teacher. Yeah right! I tell on him, he'll pretty much kill me. Not like my dad doesn't already do that.

Girlfriend, the Drs. all know your name, you go to the hospital so much. Almost everyday after school. The only people that actually care about you are myself and your grandmother. You need to learn to stand up for yourself! That isn't gonna happen! Trust me Athena I've tried every time I try I get hurt more than usual!

I know sweetie I know, but its not just us. What are you talking about? I mean that boy and his family, and your celebrity crush. That family I once knew would blame me too. And Justin has no idea who I am, he's just a celebrity. A celebrity that's totally single and our age.

Yeah, but even if he knew who I was, and we did know each other, I have a boyfriend. Yeah, one who abuses you. And.... And what? I'm only telling you this because I'm your one and only friend. Babe, Conner first of all is only dating you because it was a bet, and he's cheating on you. With Amber!

Amber! No! I'm sorry girly, but yes. She said petting my hair. This isn't fair, all the rumors are false and he cheated on me, and he never even wanted to go out with me, he was so nice, he used to be great, until all he wanted from me was sex.

I'm sorry babe. I pushed her hand away from and ran at them both. Just as I saw him kissing her. First I pushed Amber away, then I punched Conner in the face and gave him a black eye and a bloody nose. I also couldn't stop myself from crying.

I ran to the office and pulled up the mic, and yelled into it. LISTEN TO ME, EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME, NONE OF WHAT CONNER HAS SAID ABOUT ME IS TRUE, HE JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM, AND HE NEVER WANTED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND THE FIRST PLACE, IT WAS FOR A BET! AND HE'S CHEATING ON ME, WITH AMBER, AND HE ABUSES ME, JUST.... LIKE.... MY FATHER!

I heard a big *gasp* come from probably the entire school. Then I realized what I had just said. I wasn't sure what to think, or what to feel. I was happy I said it, but I was scared and sad, because of what I said. Athena came in and took me out of the room, my body shaking.

Are you ok? I'm, I'm fine. Are you sure? Your shaking and your in tears. The nurse came and took care of Conner and all the other girls went to beat up Amber, all the teachers, came to my aid. The principle got on the announcements and said that everyone was dismissed for the day, that the rest of school was canceled until farther notice.

Everyone was sorry that they had all believed Conner over me. Athena, I need to tell you something. I went over everything I said on the mic. Yeah that was so brave. Wait your father. He, he abuses you? Why didn't you tell anyone?! Because I don't want to get taken away. *Gasp* I just screamed it out in front of the whole student body.