Curse World Pt 1

Comincia dall'inizio

I looked at the time and gulped slightly. "I don't have enough time to look for him..." I muttered. "Guess I have no choice but to send a... wind... current?" I puffed out my cheek before walking out into the streets again.

I reached my hand up to my ear and called the others. "I'm on my way back. Yeah, can't find him anywhere... What? Why did Sensei say to stay?" I stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing. "Fine. I'll have to be in a disguise if I get seen by Dad or any of his ghost friends... Yeah, I'll see you guys soon."

My hand fell to the side as I walked into a nearby pawn shop that were selling some clothes. Good thing I brought some money with me. I paid for the clothes and went into an alleyway. I pulled off the clothes I had on currently, revealing my Purple gi. I put the new clothes on and placed my old ones on some crates.

I looked at the time and decided to get some food for the time being. The festival will start soon, meaning the ninja must be on their way to sneak Lloyd in.

"Psst! Hey! Y/n!"

I heard someone whisper behind me. I looked and saw Lloyd. I widened my eyes before walking towards him. "Lloyd? What are you doing here?!" He smiled and gently cupped my cheek.

"Well, when we came back from the Tomb, and after you'd left, Borg was at the teahouse. Turns out Sensei Wu sold the place so that the others would get cool vehicles."

"But that was for his retirement." I frowned.

"Yeah, but he said that it was fine" He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"You, okay?" I gently played with the tips of his hair as he nodded. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until he pulled away.

"Sorry about that. I just missed your hugs..." He trailed off before leaning in and kissing me softly. I widened my eyes and blushed before kissing back. "And your kisses..." He muttered before placing a quick kiss on my neck.

I tensed up as my cheeks burned more. "Lloyd?" He pulled away with a soft tint of red on his cheeks. "S-sorry! Sorry... I uh, got carried away. It's been a while."

I blinked a couple times before shaking my head. "No- Uhm... No worries." I placed a hand over the place where he kissed my neck. "Anyways... is there a plan?"

He nodded and started to describe it to me. He had also told me that the others were also here in disguises. "Now... I just need to wait for Kai to come so that everything will fall into place. Our trump card is Nya for now." He smiled.

I nodded before sighing. "Alright. Well, see you soon, Greenie." I smiled before giving him a small peck on the lips. He blushed softly and watched as I walked away. He smiled softly and waited for Kai to come back to give him the signal.

~~Small Time skip~~

Kai had picked up a few bowls of rice and walked towards a table with ghosts. He had a slight frown on his face before passing it down. He walked away before bringing his hand up to his face. "Anyone have eyes on the Realm Crystal?"

"It appears to be inside what used to be Ronan's pawnshop in the center of town. Morro's there, and it's highly guarded." Zane looked up to see a ghost dragon flying around.

"Yeah.. that's where I come in." I mumbled as I stare at the pawnshop.

Jay hopped onto a crate and motioned the driver of the crane to pick it up and move it. "Do you think we can get Lloyd in there to destory it? I don't know if Y/n will pull Morro away long enough."

"Yeah, well, that's the plan. Everyone in position?" Cole asked.

"Let's do this..." Kai said before looking down below the docks. He saw 'Lloyd' and nodded before walking back to the ghosts. "Tea, anyone?" He asked.