12

Jimin's POV

"Ah, I apologize. There must be a problem with the reservation.", my manager said to us. Me, Taehyung and all the other models and staff were standing in the hotel lobby. "All of you have to share a room with a person. I don't care who. You decide.", said my manager who then took a key card and walked away. Of course, she got a room for herself.

I turned around to ask Jin but I saw him walking away with Bambam. I groaned. I knew exactly who would ask me to be roommates.

"Jimin?" The deep voice made me turn around. Taehyung looked at me with puppy eyes. "I don't know the other people except you." As if that would be a problem. Taehyung was literally the definition of extrovert. He never had and never will have a problem with finding friends. The complete opposite of me, who was too shy to talk to new people.

Taehyung held up a key card in his hand while still looking at me with glossy eyes. I groaned again. "Okay. But no funny business." He started smiling brightly and I had to smile too. We walked to our room together. But as he opened the door to our room, my eyes widened. There was only a double bed in the room. That means that I have to sleep in the same bed as my ex-boyfriend who has a crush on me while I am married. My life sucks.

"I don't know about you but I am exhausted. Good night." With that, Taehyung fell across the bed and fell asleep. He didn't bother to unpack, brush his teeth or even change into his pajama's. "Tae?", I asked while slowly walking closer to him. "Did you really fall asleep?", I asked again but got no response. I sighed. How in the world was I supposed to sleep on the bed when Taehyung takes the whole space.

I wasn't that tired so I started unpacking. I didn't really take a lot of clothes with me because I would either be in the hotel room or at the Fashion Week where I would get the clothes. Only some casual outfits to wear while walking around Paris.

When I finished unpacking I took out my phone. I got no messages or whatever, so I called Jungkook to tell him I am safely in my hotel. But he didn't pick up. I tried a second time but to no avail. I sighed.

"Is he ignoring you?", I got startled by the voice of Taehyung. I looked at him and he was laying sideways on the bed while looking at me. "Since when are you awake?", I asked, ignoring his question. "You aren't really a quiet roommate. So, answer my question."

"No, he is not ignoring me. He is busy." "Yeah with Yoongi.", I heard Taehyung mutter under his breath. "Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He sighed, "Nothing."

"Do you want to go out? I can show you Paris.", Taehyung asked after a while, probably trying to diffuse the tension. I thought about it. I should really start to distance myself to him. The more I am around him, the more I think about our time in high school, our relationship.

However, I nodded. I can't really distance myself when we share a bed. Oh my god. We share a bed. I prayed to the Gods that the media doesn't get a hang of this or else articles about me and Taehyung would be all over the newspapers. I got a weird feeling in my stomach, thinking about the possible articles. They would write about me and Taehyung having a relationship, an affair, that I would cheat on Jungkook. I shuttered.

"Everything alright?", Taehyung asked while looking out of the bathroom. "You stood in the same spot for the last 5 minutes." I just nodded.

Taehyung didn't joke when he said that Paris is one of the prettiest cities in the world. Everything looked like it's out of vintage movie. In every alley is at least one small cute café and even though Paris is a big city, they still valued nature. There were tall trees and multiple bushes und flowers on the side of the roads.

"Let's go there!" Taehyung dragged me to a small café. The weather was nice and warm so we took a seat outside. "What do you want?" I looked at the menu. They offered multiple cakes, coffees, shakes and deserts. "I don't know, maybe just an orange juice.", I mumbled. I didn't really feel like eating right now. Taehyung looked at me weirdly. "What?", I asked. "Nothing. I go inside to order. You stay here."

When he walked inside, I immediately knew what he was up to and my assumption was correct when the waitress brought us in total two fruit shakes, four pieces of cake, two cookies and two cups of ice cream.

"You're insane, Taehyung.", was the only thing I could say looking at our table. "I didn't know that you invited the whole crew by how much you ordered." He chuckled. "Just for you, babe." I stiffened at the pet name and he noticed and apologized quickly.

After only the fruit shake and the cookie I was full. "You're not serious, are you?", Taehyung looked at me in disbelief. "You know I can't eat that much, Tae. I don't know if you noticed but this week is the Paris Fashion Week. I can't walk if my belly is full of cake and other sugary stuff."

"I sometimes hate that you are a model.", Taehyung said. "Why?"

"Because if you weren't you had no excuse for not eating. However, it is not an excuse for losing even more weight when you are already extremely thin."

"Not this again, Taehyung. I am fine, just this week and then I'm on vacation."

"But-" "Can we not fight, please?", I interrupted him. He dropped the conversation and quietly ate the rest of his order. I felt guilty. He ordered and paid so much for me and I didn't even acknowledge it. So without saying anything, I started eating one of the two pieces of cake. Taehyung looked at me surprise but didn't say anything.

The rest of the day was wonderful. He showed me a lot and we even went to a few clothing stores but we didn't buy anything. The taller one proudly told me that in a few weeks his collection would be available inside the Gucci store. I felt happy for him. Fashion has always been his passion.

When we came back to the hotel, he went to bed quickly. "Are you not coming?", he asked while lying under the covers. "Ehm, I have to talk to my manager real quick." With that, I quickly walked out of our room behind my back my workout clothes, hoping Taehyung didn't see them but of course he saw.