5

Jimin's POV

I woke up with burning eyes from all the crying yesterday. When I looked at the clock I saw that it was 6 in the morning and Jungkook was not laying besides me. I stood up and went to the kitchen, he wasn't there. The same goes for the bathroom or living room. I shrugged my shoulders and made myself something to eat. While eating I looked at my phone to see today's schedule.

My manager is kind off obsessed with keeping everything perfect so she even plans when I should workout or when I have to go to the hairdresser. And today I have to workout with my personal trainer and later then I have to go to get my hair cut. After breakfast I packed everything I needed for the gym.

"Where is Jungkook?", my driver asked me while driving to the gym. "I don't know.", I said quietly. My stomach began to turn around. I still felt Taehyung's lips on mine.

At the gym I met my personal trainer, Jackson. "Hey Jimin! You ready for some squats today?" Jackson is my personal trainer for over a year now and he always had this funny and bubbly personality. "Always.", I grinned back at him. Maybe a little exercise will make me forget about Taehyung. And I was right.

2 hours of sweating later, me and Jackson were sitting on the floor drinking water. "I heard you're working with Kim Taehyung now." Or I was wrong. I coughed a little. "Yeah..." Why did he had to bring that up now?

"That's so cool! I wish I could meet him someday... Maybe you could arrange that?"

"Sure..." I wasn't really into small talk right now, so I tried to leave. "Thanks for today, Jackson, but I have to go. See you later." I showered really quick and went home soon after.

Back at home, I saw Jungkook in the living room watching tv. When he noticed me, he started walking towards me. "Hey, babe. How are you?" "Where were you?", I ignored his question. He looked down for a second before he looked into my eyes again. "Look, we had to discuss a lot for the movie at Namjoon's house and it got late so I slept there." "You could have texted me." "I know, babe, I know. I'm sorry. But I'm free for today. You want to do something?" And my disappointment from before was gone. A smile appeared on my face. "Sure." "Have you been to the new pizzeria in town?"

Me and Jungkook had a great day. We ate pizza and then went for a walk in a park. Luckily, not the same park where I met Taehyung. At his name I frowned. How can I walk hand in hand with Jungkook even though I cheated on him?

Our walk was cut off when we saw a few paparazzi run towards us. We looked at each other. "Home?" "Home."

We called our driver who was at the park in a few minutes. Meanwhile we took a few photos and talked to a few fans who spotted us.

"I kind of miss being not famous.", Jungkook said while we were in the car. "You don't have a chauffeur if you're not famous.", I said. He laughed, "I know but today could have been perfect until they showed up." I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Today's still perfect. Our fans didn't ruin it. It's part of our life now."

After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook asked me, "What would you be if you weren't a model?" I didn't expect this question, so I had to think a bit. "I would probably do something with kids or animals. Or maybe a nurse." I turned to him. "What about you?" "I don't know, ever since I am little my dad expected me to follow his footsteps, so... I have never really thought about what I really want to do." I didn't reply anything to that. We just looked out of the window to see the street lights passing by.

~~~

The kissing incident happened over a week ago now and Taehyung kept his promise. He never texted or tried to call me in these past few days and I was really thankful for that. I needed the time to think.

But today I had another photoshoot with him and of course, he took his chance and tried to talk to me about what happened when we were alone. To avoid that conversation, I just sticked to the photographer the whole day. But when we had a break, Taehyung just walked into my dressing room.

"You can't just kiss me and then ignore me.", he said when we were alone in the dressing room. "I didn't kiss you. You kissed me. I didn't give you my consent." I turned to him. He just raised his eyebrows. "You kissed me back, that's consent enough."

"Please, Taehyung. Can we just pretend this never happened? I don't want Jungkook to find out that we... I don't want to risk my marriage, okay?"

"Jimin, you know I can't just let you go. You obviously feel something for me-" I looked down. "Okay, look. I can talk to Jungkook-"

"Oh no no no. You are not going to talk to Jungkook. No.", I interrupted him. "What? Why- Oh... He doesn't know that I am back, right?", he slightly frowned until he has a big smile on his face.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You haven't told Jungkook about me because you really have feeling for me." "Wait wha-" "Yeah, okay, that's okay. I see you later, Jimin.", with that he was out of the room with a bright smile on his lips and I stood there with an open mouth. He really is something.