6

Jimin's POV

'we have to talk, jimin'

'its important, really important'

'its about you and jungkook'

'please text me back'

This has been going on for hours now. Taehyung texted me every 5 minutes telling me to meet him. But I had enough with his bullshit. I will have a talk with my manager to ask her if I could stop working with Taehyung. She will understand, right?

'okay, i am coming to your house'

Ha, he doesn't even know where I live! But my laugh was short when the doorbell rang and no other than Kim Taehyung stood in front of me.

"You are not serious, are you?" "Jimin, please believe me. It's important."

"What? Are you going to confess to me again?" Maybe being sassy will make him go away. "Can I come in?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Okay, I guess that's a no. But Jimin, I really don't want to tell you this here where your neighbors can hear us." "First, nobody can hear us. Second, I don't want to hear anything from you."

"Please, Jimi-" "Leave me alone." I wanted to smash the door at his face.

"Jungkook is cheating on you." I stopped. I slowly opened the door fully and looked into his eyes. He looked desperate. I didn't say anything for a while. "Fuck you, Taehyung.", and closed the door. "Please, Jimin. I saw it. He is cheating on you with Min Yoongi." I opened the door again. "You have three seconds to step away from our entrance or I am going to call the police." "Okay, I will give you time to think, but believe me it's true." He slowly stepped away from our house and I closed the door.

When the door was closed I started crying. Not because I believed what Taehyung said but because I knew if I continue to talk to him I will start to get feelings for him again. I laid down on the sofa and cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up 2 hours later when I heard the door close. "Jungkook?", I asked with a sleepy voice. "Hey, babe. Did I wake you up?" "No, you didn't. Do you want something to eat?" "No, I already ate." He kissed me and went to the bedroom. I looked down until I looked to the left and saw myself in the mirror. It's the first time I noticed that I lost weight. I skipped a lot of meals ever since Jungkook stopped eating at home. I frowned when I remembered all the food I threw away after cooking and not eating it.

Thoughts ran through my mind. Is it really that bad? Will I fall into an eating disorder again? Why didn't Jungkook noticed it?

"I am going for a walk!", I yelled through our house, hoping that he heard me. "Have fun.", he yelled back from the bedroom. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the door.

I was walking through the park I met Taehyung. I remembered how he hugged me from behind. I remembered our kiss on that bench.

"I come here almost everyday.", I heard his deep voice behind me. I spun around to look at him. "Why?", I asked out of breath. "Because I want it to happen again." I looked away. After a short pause he added, "Did you talk to Jungkook?" I looked at him again.

"Why should I?"

"Jimin, he is cheating on you. You should confront him."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Why should I make this up? You really think that I thought that you will automatically run to me if I tell you this? Jimin, I told you this because I care for you."

Tears starting forming in my eyes. "I-I don't know. I don't know anything." Taehyung sighed. "Okay, but promise me. If anything happens, call me. Or come to my house." He gave me a little note with his address. I looked at the little paper in my hand a little and when I looked up again, Taehyung was gone.

~~~

When I came home, I saw Jungkook on his phone sitting on the kitchen table. "How was your walk?", he asked while still staring at his phone. "Good.", I said mindlessly. I hated myself but what Taehyung said made sense. Why would he make something like this up? I stared at Jungkook a while until he noticed. "Is something wrong?" I shook my head. "Everything's fine."

When Jungkook and I went to bed, we didn't even cuddle like we used to. I was a little cold so I turned to him but all I saw was his back. I moved closer to him but he didn't make a move to turned around. I guess he's already asleep. So, I cuddled to his back and fell asleep.

For the next few days, I continued to observe Jungkook's behaviour. Even though I didn't want to believe Taehyung his voice wouldn't get out of my head. He is cheating on you. If I'm being honest, all the typical signs were there. He comes home from work late, he doesn't show me affection like he used to.

My desperation was so big, that I even searched the internet for possible signs when you partner is cheating on you. I felt sick when I read an article about cheating in marriage.

Many partners grow bored and tired of their wives or husbands so they search for something new, something that lights the fire in their stomach again. Many wives and husbands get into an affair after some time in their marriage.

Jungkook was getting bored of me? Am I not beautiful enough? Not interesting enough?

But before my head was almost exploding from all the negative thoughts, I shook my head. What was I thinking? Jungkook wasn't cheating on me. How could I believe Taehyung more than my husband? That's crazy.

However, I still felt bad about the whole Taehyung situation, so when Jungkook came home from work I asked him if we could talk for a moment. I tried to ignore the panicked look in his eyes and sat down on the kitchen counter with him standing in front of me, leaning against to counter.

"What is it?", he asked and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Well...", I fumbled with my fingers. "I have to tell you something." I looked into his eyes. "Do you remember Taehyung?"

He visibly tensed at my question and didn't answer at first until he let out a sigh. "Of course, I remember Taehyung," he almost spit out his name, "What about him?"

"So, you know that he left Korea after High School. But at that one party where we went to, I met him again. He is back."