9

Jimin's pov

"Hey, Jimin.", I heard his voice.

"Taehyung?", I asked quietly. "Jimin? What happened? Is everything okay?" The panic in his voice was evident as he probably heard that I was crying. "C-Can you come and pick me up?", I whimpered.

"Sure, where are you?", he asked worriedly. "Home." "Okay, baby. I am on my way. Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll be there in just a few minutes."

As I sat there on the counter in the bathroom and listened to his deep voice, I couldn't help but close my eyes and relax at his soothing voice and the pet names.

"I just pulled in. Should I come inside?", he asked and I was pulled out of my dreamy state. "N-No, I'll come outside." I winced slightly as I hopped off the counter and my foot touched the floor. Limping I didn't even walk to the living room to get my backpack, I walked straight to the door.

When I opened the door, I immediately saw Taehyung standing in front of his car. His eyes widened as he saw my state and ran to me to help me. "Fuck, what happened Jimin? Did Jungkook do that to you?" I shook my head, just wanting to get out of here.

Taehyung helped me walk towards his car. Just as I was about to step in, a voice made me stop. "I don't think that's needed." I turned around to see Jungkook standing at the door with crossed arms as he glared at Taehyung who returned the same look. "Jimin, come back.", Jungkook said as he turned his glare to me. I looked to the ground.

"No, he won't come back. He called me and I came. He is coming with me.", Taehyung said. "Come on, Jiminie. Step inside." The tone in his voice change as he talked to me. I nodded and let myself slump back into the car seats. Taehyung closed to door, probably so I wouldn't hear how he and Jungkook yelled at each other. But I can still see them.

How both of them had dark eyes, both of their fists clenched, their chest puffed out to show dominance.

After a few minutes of them yelling at each other, Taehyung sat down on the driver's side and drove backwards, away from our house. He gripped the steering wheel tightly and drove a little too fast.

"Taehyung?", I asked quietly. At hearing my voice his body relaxed and the car slowed down. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Jimin. It's just... how could he do that to you?" He had a distraught look on his face and I felt bad that I was the reason for the look. I turned to look out of the window.

~~~

I hissed as I sat on the counter in Taehyung's bathroom and he poured disinfection on the wound. "I'm sorry, baby.", he said after he saw that it hurt. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do this.", I said lowly, wiping away the tears in the corner of my eyes.

Taehyung sighed as he put the disinfection and the wipes away and looked at my face. "That's going to bruise.", he pointed at my cheek where Jungkook hit me. I just nodded not knowing what to say.

After that, we sat in the living room on the sofa. "You want to tell me what happened?", he asked as he turned to me while I just looked forward to the turned off TV. "Isn't it obvious?", I asked with a voice crack in the middle. "Has he hit you before?"

I shook my head. Jungkook was never this aggressive with me.

"You're staying with me.", Taehyung decided. I turned to him, "What?"

"Jimin, I am not letting you go back to your abusive husband."

"He isn't abusive."

"Then tell me what this is.", he pointed to my bandaged foot and my face.