11

Jimin's POV

"I am so sorry, Jimin. But Bambam, Mina and Aisha already asked me. We are full. Maybe you can ask someone else?" Suddenly my heart started beating faster. My shyness was always in the way of such basic things. "Or I can ask one of my friends to drive you?" "NO! Eh... No, it's okay. I will find someone to drive me."

I sat in a small café drinking a hot chocolate. Great, now I have to ask someone I don't know if they can drive me.

"You can ride with me." A person sat in front of me. "What?" "You are going to the Paris Fashion Week, so do I.", my ex said. I contemplated in my head. "And I can drive you back home, too." I smiled a little. Realizing that I have no other choice, other than asking complete strangers, I sighed. "Okay, thanks."

We talked for a little when I noticed he looked me up and down. I shuffled in my place, uncomfortable with the stare. "You lost weight.", he suddenly asked. I froze. "Eh- What do you mean?" "I mean what I said, Jimin. You think I'm blind?" He made a pause.

"Did Jungkook put you on a diet?" "What?! Of course not." "Then why?" I stopped. I didn't even know why I lost weight. I was never hungry and I worked out a lot. "I don't know. I guess, I'm not hungry." "Okay.", he suddenly stood up and grabbed my arm. He threw some money on the table and pulled me out of the café.

"W-What are you doing?" "We are going to eat." And not even five minutes later we sat in McDonald's. "I can't eat that, Taehyung. I am a model." "You can and you will." The stern look in his eyes made me eat the fast food in front of me. One and a half burgers and some fries later I put my burger down.

"That's it?", Taehyung asked me with a raised brow. "I am going to explode if I eat more, Taehyung." "Just one bite." "No." "One? Pretty Please?" "Taehyung." "Here comes the fry." He had a single French fry in his hand and moved it closer to my mouth like an airplane. I laughed. "You are crazy.", I said in between my laughs. "If it makes you eat." "Okay." I gave up and open my mouth. He put the fry in my mouth while looking me in the eyes.

We stared at each other for a while, got lost in each other eyes. A scream from a little kid besides us pulled us back into reality. We both scratched our heads and looked awkward away. "Eh- Thanks for the food, Tae." He suddenly looked at me again and had the biggest smile on the face in the world. "What?", I asked confused. "You called me by my nickname." I realized. I have called him Tae only when we were together. "I-I have to go. Thanks again." I stood up and left.

Of course, being a celebrity has its perks. Being followed by paparazzi is one of them. So I wasn't very surprised when I saw an article the next day about me and Taehyung at McDonald's. The article itself is not bad, they only wrote about my connections in the fashion industry. But Jungkook not knowing that I met Taehyung outside of work is bad. Especially when I went to McDonald's with him. I never go to McDonald's.

I never spoke about Taehyung around Jungkook because I knew it would make him mad, so it was understandable that he was angry at me when he read the article

"Why haven't you told me that you met him?", Jungkook asked me slightly mad. "I-I never had the chance to. I am sorry. But believe me, it's a coincidence we met." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever." And he was out of the house.

Jungkook and me haven't really talked the next few days. It was now Sunday morning and I packed my last few things. "I am going to miss you." I said to Jungkook and kissed him. "Yeah, me too.", he said lowly. "Have fun in Berlin.", was the last thing he said before going out of the house. I looked down and tried to swallow back my tears. He couldn't even remember where I was going. I cringed at the thought that this Jungkook now reminded me of the one who used to cheat on me.

I sighed and waited in the kitchen for Taehyung to pick me up. A few minutes later someone knocked on my door. Taehyung stood there with his boxy smile. "Come here, let me help you." Even though I was complaining, he carried both my suitcases while I only carried my small backpack. I looked back a last time in our house before closing the door, not knowing what would wait for me when I come back home.

"It's my first time in Paris.", I said while Taehyung was driving. "I was in Paris before. It's a very beautiful city. One of the prettiest I have ever seen." "You probably have been to a lot of places.", I said while looking out of the window. "Yeah, pretty much. During my studies I had to go to a lot of Fashion Show's all over the world. I saw every damn show the last four years." We didn't say anything for a while. "I've seen you, too." I looked at him while he just stared at the street in front of us. Again, I didn't say anything.

At the airport we quickly got into our planes. A lot of fans from me, Taehyung and the other models were at the airport. Sadly, we could only take a few photos with a few of them before we had to go. As we walked in the airplane I sat down on my seat. But I wasn't alone for a long time because Taehyung took the seat beside me. He just smiled at me before opening a book. I just stared out the window and watched as we take off. Slowly, my eyes fell shut.

I woke up a little later. The pillow beneath me was so comfy that I didn't want to wake up. I whined when the person besides me called my name. I heard a deep voice laughing until I realized that the person besides me was Taehyung. "Is my shoulder comfortable?" Only now I saw that my head laid on Taehyung's shoulder. I shot up. "Oh my god, I am so sorry." "It's okay, it was comfy." I just nodded and looked out of the window.

"Wanna hear about the story?" I looked at him confused until he pointed at his book. I nodded. I rarely read anything so a story sounds nice. "The story is about the sun and the moon. The sun has to die every night so the moon can live, for without the sun there would be no moon. They depend on each other and her death every morning gives him life. It is their bond that gives each other what they want and need."

"That sounds sad."

"It's not sad if it's real love."