Chapter 26 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Raquel: Come in...

I watch her.

Me: do I... do I have to leave now?

Raquel: Yes...

Me: Raquel please...

Raquel: Sergio, I've already made up my mind, you're only making things harder for me.

I nod my head, and wipe away my tears that keep flowing.
I take my suitcase and I start to put away my clothes while crying, Raquel comes out of the room.

Raquel's point of view:

I don't want to see him putting his clothes away, I'm starting to cry again, I never thought we'd get to that one day...

Sergio: that's it I took my clothes... Raquel, I'm not going to be far from here, I'll be in the cabin, in which I lived before you came to join me in Palawane, if you need something thing you can call me on the phone or come see me do as you want... (he said crying)

I nod my head.

Sergio: Raquel before I leave, I want you to know that I regretted what I did and...

I don't want to hear anything.

Me: stop Sergio!

Sergio: Okay, okay...

I look at him, he walks towards the door, he puts his hand on the door handle and turns his head towards me.

Sergio: I love you Raquel and I will always love you, you are my first and last love, I hope you will forgive me one day.

I say nothing, he looks at me for the last time then he opens the door and he goes out crying, and as soon as the door closed I burst into tears.

Sergio's point of view:

I looked at her one last time for her to tell me not to go, but she let me go...
Why did all the people I love leave me, Dad left me when I still needed him, Mom left me when she too I still needed her, and Anders I says to enter the tunnel but he chooses to leave me and now Raquel has left me all alone even though I love her and I can't live without her anymore I think my destiny still wants me to live alone I think that I don't have the right to be happy and that I don't have the right to live with the people I love...
I walk into the cabin I used to live a shitty life in, before Raquel arrived, I put my clothes down and I sit on the floor, and I start crying again... my phone rings, I thought that it was Raquel so I answered immediately.

Me: Raquel...

Marseille: professor it's me Marseille.

It's not Raquel.

Me: what do you want Marseille?

Marseille: professor I'm really sorry for what I said yesterday, I was completely drunk I didn't know what I was saying... forgive me...

Me: you're already forgiven Marseille, it's not your fault, nor Bogota, it's my fault.

Marseille: how are you, professor?

Me: I'm good... to be honest no I'm not well at all.

Marseille: Stockholm left this morning to speak with Lisbon.

I nod even though he can't see me.

Marseille: where are you professor? Do you need something?

Me: I'm in a cabin not very far from the house, and I need nothing, thank you Marseille.

Marseilles: are you sure?

Me: yes, I'm sure...

Marseille: okay, goodbye professor.

Me: goodbye.

I put my phone down, and I start crying again, I pick up my phone and I call Raquel, she answers.

Raquel: yes Sergio?

Me: Raquel... please Raquel... please my love forgive me... I can't live without you anymore, I CAN'T! please Raquel I'm begging you...

Raquel: Sergio...

Me: why all the people I love leave me why Raquel! I regretted what I did and on top of that I was going to cancel the plan!

Raquel: Sergio I need time! I can't forgive you now!

Me: but Raquel I can't live without you, you know I'm always afraid of losing you one day, when I thought you were dead during the robbery, I was surely going to die after it was all over, because that I would have no reason to live! You are my reason for living Raquel!

Raquel: but Sergio it doesn't change the fact that you lied to me, and that you made a big decision behind my back, and yet Sergio, you promised me that you would never lie to me again, I can't trust you now I need time, Sergio you hurt me! (She says before hanging up the phone)

I throw the phone away and start screaming and crying.
And when I calmed down I decided to get some sleep but I can't, so I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought some sleeping pills, I go back to the hut, I take them and I sleep. I had so many nightmares, about my father's death, my mother's death, Andrés' death, and Raquel's fake execution, it was all mixed up in my head, and when I woke up I decided to go to the nearest bar, I need to forget, otherwise I'm going to blow myself up!

_____________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter.

(PS: I cried while writing this chapter 😅)