He knew it was harmless so he didn't bring it up with anyone and never reported it to campus security, he left nothing of value in his locker but his books and sometimes his gym clothes, so whoever was gaining access to his locker had no interest in any of his things.

Luka had finished his morning workout and was heading out the door when he spotted his best friend and the only guy with who he actually got on well with, Jake, his roommate and teammate.

"Sup man, you just finish?"

Luka nodded his head and noticed he wasn't wearing his gym clothes, in fact, he was dressed as he had just woken up, his hair was a mess and he looked half asleep.

"Yeah, just needed to blow off some steam."

Jake laughed. "I feel you but it's 5 AM bro, and it's a Saturday."

Luka shrugged and took a drink of his water bottle. "What you doing in here anyways, you look homeless." Luka teases, making Jake eye roll.

Jake tossed Luka his phone which he almost dropped as he went to catch it and then he looked at Jake questionably.

"Why do you have this?"

"Dude, you need to seriously start taking your phone with you, because if another chick disturbs my sleep at 5 AM I might just break your phone man, I'm serious. I need my beauty sleep L, we can't all be born with a face like yours."

He looked at his grumpy friend and ignored his threat as he touched his phone to turn the screen on, and doing that he noticed multiple missed phone calls and texts from people he knew and some he didn't.

One had caught his attention, it was from his sister who he was close with and the only family member he could speak to without having it judged or spoke about with others, she was the only one he spoke with about his personal life.

"Sorry man, look I need to ring Nat, see you back at the dorms. " Luka exclaimed as he pushed open the gym doors, giving his friend one last nod goodbye.

"DON'T FORGET TO MENTION ME!" Jake yelled teasingly out as Luka left.

Luka ignored him, he knew Jake was saying it to get a rise out of him, knowing that every one of his friends had a thing for his twin sister who went to college overseas, she would come to visit during breaks and holidays and that's when he had introduced her to his friends, and since he then, he had regretted it.

He knew he was protective of his sister Nat, and the guys used it against him and teased him about it on the field, but he laughed it off and carried on knowing they were harmless and none of them would seriously try anything with his sister, Luka would never let them.

Luka kept jogging down the hall until he made it to his locker so he could grab his bag, he desperately needed to shower, then he could phone his sister back and see why she called him two times this early, knowing the time difference is different in Europe where his sister studied.

Like every other day, Luka opened his locker but this time he was shocked for a whole other reason, like every day he expected something unusual yet familiar, and this time he got a surprise for a different reason.

There's no apple, but a note with a letter attached to it.

"What the fuck."

What the fuck indeed, he couldn't believe what was written, he read it over and over again before the words sunk into his brain, like somehow he wondered if he was seeing if what he was reading was real, because theirs no way he could make this up.

'I want to lose my virginity, can you help me?'

A joke is what he thought at first but that was before he opened the letter and saw what was inside, expecting a love letter or even an explanation to what he had just read but what he got instead made him feel sick.

Inside the letter were five $100 dollar bills.

He knew this was from the person leaving the apples, the note had a small drawn apple in the corner of the ripped piece of paper the person had written on.

Luka had tried to think of who would leave something so strange but could literally think of no one, he knew a lot of people at this college and everyone knew him, but not once had someone asked him for sex and were so desperate that they asked with the intention to pay him.

Someone was asking him to take their virginity, so he knew it was a girl, the handwriting was really neat and pretty, all the guys he knew could barely write their name in a straight line so he knew after almost a year that his suspicion was right, Apple was a girl.

Why the money though he thought? He looked around the hall at college and it was still too early for students to show up, so he started to wonder if she was a student or a teacher, because everyone at this college knew Luka had money, and that he would never need money, so why the money?

For now, he would just leave it there in his locker he thought to himself, he couldn't think straight as he reread the note, he had too much going on to stress about who this girl was and why she wanted him to take his virginity, it was such an odd thing that he grabbed his bag and then shut the locker.

For the first time since he got an apple, Luka was not looking forward to the next day.