~Trip to Caiyi Town~

The news was everywhere in the ghost realm.
'The crown prince of the three realms' some found it laughable, disgusting, disgraceful. While others especially in ghost city found it amusing, great, and simply a good thing. Although yet there weren't any statutes or shrines dedicated to the young prince meaning no merits would be arriving. Everyone well at least everyone within the heavenly and ghost realm respected the title. Those that fear Hua Cheng had no choice but to respect the young prince. Many thought the title given to the young prince was absurd and not to be taken highly. Oh how wrong they were. It definitely shouldn't have been taken lightly, definitely not.
-
"A-ying pack some clothes, we're heading to Gusu!"

Wei Wuxian laied his calligraphy brush down looking at his father with a face of confusion.

"There's been some prayers of some serious events taking place in Caiyi town. Cultivators cannot find what's going and towns people are going missing."

Wei Wuxian nodded getting up and heading over to pack his clothes.

"Hey baba. Once we get there is it alright if I help you out?"

"That's why you're coming." Xie Lian smiled at his son.

"Oh. GREAT!" Wei Wuxian yelled.

"However a-ying if something happens i'm sending you to San Lang understood. This is good opportunity for you to learn but I will not risk your life over something as this."

"Understand baba!" Wei Wuxian smiled.

Xie Lian looked at his excited son before he let a sigh of happiness out as he continued to pack some fruits for once they arrive at gusu.

"Alright i'm done baba. I don't have much clothes so."

"Alright. Let's go then, make sure to make a note to the villagers that we'll be out for a couple of days."

"Alright baba!"

He quickly wrote something with his brush it was readable? It would be okay.

"Alright let's go. By the Heaven Official's Blessing , no paths are bound." Like that the array lit up and they stepped through disappearing as Xie Lian closed the door.
-
Location: Caiyi Town, Gusu
Time: 9:10 AM

"A-ying I want you stick close and not wander around unless I let you alright?"

"Yes baba."

Wei Wuxian was in awe in what he was seeing. He usually was never allowed to go to many places except Ghost city, the heavens, Yunmeng Lotus Pier, Where his oldest Sister Banyue is residing, and occasionally Yiling. For him to be somewhere else was amusing for him.

"A-ying come on catch up, we need to find an inn."Xie Lian stated as he looked back.

Wei Wuxian ran accidentally bumping into a boy.

"APOLOGIES DIDN'T SEE YOU!" He screamed before he went to catch up with his father.

The male in white looked at the boy in red and black robes before making a noise of disapproval and continued his way.

"A-ying fix your robes." Xie Lian laughed seeing his son's robes in a mess.

Wei Wuxian quickly adjusted them before they entered the inn.

Like usual the inn keeper looked at Xie Lian with the stare of disgust and hostility. However seeing the young boy next to white cladded man who was in fact wearing good robes not to mention a lotus clarity bell hanging he quickly changes his gaze.

"How many rooms?"

"One please." Xie Lian smiled as if he hadn't just been discriminated because of how he looked.