-♡-

That cultivator. He's not that bad. A-cheng seems to love him.

"Fengmian?" Yu Ziyuan called approaching her husband.

"Ziyuan?"

She halted her breath again, he called her like a stranger again.

"That boy's parents."

"Ziyuan please not now."

"I was just going to ask that we should invite him more often. Even allow a-cheng to visit them more often." He spoke before walking off.

Jiang Fengmian sat there processing what she said before guilt once again consumed him.
-
"A-cheng"

"A-niáng?" He stopped his practice as he looked at his mother approaching him.

"Let's go to the market." She smiled as she extended her hand for her son.

"Okay." He took her hand as they walked out of Lotus Pier.

-

"BABA!"

"A-ying no. I'm sorry. You can't go to Lotus Pier this week. Your a-diē and I are quite occupied that includes the heavens and even Yinyu." He sighed

"But baba." Wei Wuxian whinned.

"No buts a-ying, plus your coronation for the crown prince of the three realms is approaching."

"Baba"

"Brat listen to your baba." A new voice was heard.

"A-diē!" He yelled before running to his father with a smile.

"Gege it's time."

Xie Lian hummed in response before standing up walking to them.

Wei Wuxian was confused.

"Time for what?"

"We need to head to the heavens first."

"Mmn, let's head to ghost city next."

What is going on?

"A-ying we have to head to the heavens first for your measurements."

"Measurements?"

"Your robes, i'll explain once we get there come on."

With a confused Wei Wuxian they rolled the dice.

As soon as they arrived people began to greet Xie Lian and Wei Ying completely avoiding eye contact with Hua Cheng.

"Your highness."

"Ling Wen have you seen Mu Qing?"

"He should be in his place if not then he is probably fighting General Nan Yang."

"Thank you." He said as they bid farewell

"Baba again why my measurements for robes?"

"A-ying your coronation is coming in a few weeks, you need your robes specifically made from the three realms."
(For explanation this is purely made up. The coronation pretty much gives Wei Wuxian the title of crown prince of the three realms for once he ascendeds it will be the name he would be addressed as. The robes for the coronation although are made from fabric have to be made from the three different realms. The outer robes will have the symbolism of the heavens, being so it's made within the heavens infused with spiritual energy. Some of the inner and outer robes will have the symbolism of the ghost realm being so made within Ghost city, not infused with resentful engery(for protection), lastly some of the inner robes(still visible) will symbolize the mortal realm. Being so it's made in the mortal realm. Although each piece is made simply fabric it's the symbolism behind it which is why the robes are important. Along with some accessories such as head piece and earings such as Xie Lian wore when he was in the festival for gods.)