~Punishment pt. 1~

"I can't believe you got in trouble in a few hours Wei-xiong you truly are something."

"Haha! Of course. But writing the rules for a month is." He cried.

"That's your fault."

"It's worse than what my baba makes me do." He cried again.

"Baba?"

"Ah yeah Wei Wuxian's parents. Uncle Xie makes him practice his calligraphy alot. Surprised he hasn't improved."

"A-diē truly is something." He whinned.

"What about your mother."

Sensitive topic.

"She passed away when I was younger." Wei Wuxian sadly stated.

"Ah i'm so sorry."

"Mmn. It's fine. I don't remember much about my parents."

"Parents but isn't your-"

"My baba is my adoptive parent. He and my a-diē adopted me when I was 7."

"Wait your parents are both men."

"Yeah and?" Both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng stated.

"No nothing. I find it amazing. Wei-xiong you have to introduce me to them." He beamed.

"Anyway y'all are going to help me with coping the rules. It's not like that old man is going to send someone to watch over me."

He spoke too soon because right there, sat a young man in white staring a wei Wuxian with a glare.

"Ha-"

"Good luck." Jiang Cheng patted as he left with Nie Huaisang.

"Hey Lan Zhan-"

He quickly shut up seeing the cold glare. He quietly sat down before he began to tease Lan Wangji again resulting in getting the silencing spell.

"Wei-xiong i'm surprised he has dealt with you this long." Huaisang laughed.

"Honestly me too." Jiang Cheng sighed.

The month had passed and on the last day Wei Wuxian brought his sword with him and actually stayed quiet. This made Lan Wangji look at him bewildered. Wei Wuxian finished and he spoke, "I already finished copying, So I won't be coming tomorrow."

Wei Wuxian also threw a drawing which Lan Wangji ignored. However, "I forgot, I need to add something else."

Doing something really quick he handed it back to Lan Wangji before he began to laugh. Lan Wangji's lips twitched.

"'Pathetic', right? I just know that you're gonna say pathetic. Can't you switch it to something else? Or add another word to it!?"

"Extremely Pathetic."

Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes before erupting into laughter, "So you really added another word to it. Thank you!"

Lan Wangji ignored him grabbing the book he was reading before he quickly cast it aside. Anger on his face. The book he was reading was switched to one of pornography. Wei Wuxian was laughing drastically at his expression.

Lan Wangji spoke with rage, "Wei Ying—!"

"Here! I'm here!"

Suddenly they began to fight as Wei Wuxian constantly yelled, "Manners! Second Master Lan! Watch your manners!"

With anger he let out, "What sort of person are you?"

"What sort or person could I be? A man!"

"You have no shame." he gritted out