~Punishment pt. 2~

"Wei Wuxian how are you feeling?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"I'm feeling fine. THE GUY HOW IS HE?"

"You're seriously wondering of the guy instead of yourself. He's fine."

Wei Wuxian sighed in relief.

"I must thank you for saving me." Wei Wuxian smiled

"I didn't save you your uncle did."

'So I wasn't hallucinating when I say Uncle Xuan? '

"Ah. Okay."

"You know he removed the waterborne abyss?"

"believable." He laughed.

'Of course he would he is known as Black Water submerging the boats after all'

"Well if you're up let's go eat dinner it's quite late as it is."

"Alright." Wei Wuxian smiled getting up.
-
-
A few days later Wei Wuxian got in trouble again. He was once again caught by Lan Wangji sneaking in alcohol.

"Lan Zhan your forehead ribbon, it's tilted let me help-"
Lan Wangji slapped his hand away with a hard gaze.

"Do not touch. It's special."

"It's just a ribbon why-"

"Only family,ourselves and our cultivation partners are allowed to touch."

"Who will marry you!" Wei Wuxian teased.

After tricking Lan Wangji into drinking he woke up not knowing the consequences that would come.
-
-
"Young Master Wei. Have you seen Second Master Lan around."

Wei Wuxian woke up suddenly hearing the voice. He looked around to find a mess and the he heard a thump. He saw a male in white passed out peacefully on the floor and he panicked.

"I'm coming in."

"You-"

Wei Wuxian sat there frozen.

"What are you doing to him!"

"This is all a misunderstanding! I-" He got up approaching him.

"You- stay back!"

"I promise I wasn't doing anything."

"I said stay back."

As Wei Wuxian got closer with a distressed expression he saw something sharp like within his hair and he assumed Wei Wuxian was trying to attack him after being discovered to try and attack Lan Wangji.

"You truly are trying to attack me."

"I said no I was not. What's with you huh? I'm not even near you."

"W- I'll be telling Grandmaster Lan that you tried to harm The second young master."

The life drained from Wei Wuxian.

"W-why I- i never did anything to him."

"It doesn't matter if you did or didn't, he wouldn't believe you now would he."

Just then the guy who Wei Wuxian had saved earlier in the week ran. Wei Wuxian had anger consuming him.

"GRANDMASTER LAN!" he yelled.

"Screaming is prohibited-"

"Wei Wuxian forced Second Master Lan to drink and tried to attack both of us!"

People's eyes widened.

Lan Qiren quickly made his way to the dorma to see a nervous Wei Wuxian trying to wake Lan Wangji up.

"Oh please remember what happened last night Lan Zhan." he let out poking his face.

"Wei Wuxian."

With the voice of Lan Qiren, Lan Wangji shot up his eyes looking at Wei Wuxian who had a distressed expression on his face and then at the room before his eyesight travelled to the entrance where he saw his uncle glaring nonexistent daggers at him.

"Shu-"

"Quite you both broke rules and you Wei Wuxian trying to harm my nephew and disciple."

Lan Wangji's eyes widened at that and he looked at Wei Wuxian.

"But I didn't-"

"Do not give me excuses. Get them up and bring them to the punishment hall." with a whisk of his sleeve he turned around furiously and walked away.

"Wei Wuxian-"

Wei Wuxian smiled to not worry his shidi.

They harshly picked Wei Wuxian up from the floor almost making the confused Lan Wangji glare and grab him back however Wei Wuxian spoke up, "Let go of me."

"I said let go of me. I can walk by myself." He glared shaking himself off.

Two figures walked to the hall and we forced to kneel.

"100 strikes for Wangji and 50 for Wei Wuxian."

His eyes widened as he looked at Lan Wangji and back to Lan Qiren.

"NO DON'T! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS-"

They were struck and Wei Wuxian gasped. Lan Wangji sat there concealing the pain.

"STOP! I SAID HE-"

"Give Wei Wuxian 10 more-"

"Shufu he did not try to hurt me." Lan Wangji gritted out

"Are you trying to defend this menace!"

That struck Wei Wuxian hard.

"Shufu-"

"Continue." Lan Qiren stated as he walked away.

As they kept getting hit. Wei Wuxian noticed the butterflies of his father were beginning to get riled up. So he panicked

N-no stop! It's fine! Don't alert them. They can't know i'll be fine!

He gripped on his robes as he big his lip blood streaming down. His eyes shut tightly. After that he groaned in pain as Jiang Cheng carried him on his back.

"Ay that hurt so bad,"

"You kind of deserve that why must you always get into trouble, i would have to tell your parents when they pick you up,"

"N-NO!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed taking them by surprise.

"I mean you can't tell them, I can't worry them, please," He said in a soft voice towards the end.

Jiang Cheng only sighed before saying, "Fine. I won't say a word."

"Ahh- stop walk slower it hurts." Wei Wuxian whinned.

"Lan Wangji got 50 strikes more than you. You should be glad Lan Qiren didn't give you 60."

Wei Wuxian became silent. He couldn't believe that his kindness was taken for granted. He was worried about what his parents would do when they find out. And it was a good worry.
-
-
Wei Wuxian was once again teasing the young master Lan but this time however at the cold springs which Lan Xichen had informed him about to go heal his injuries. After having his full of teasing his favorite person he left with a smile on his face.

Oh Lan Zhan you're amusing.

With that the few weeks were a mess. To where it would bring the last straw to Lan Qiren. But also the worst thing they would experience.

TO BE CONTINUED