-BIRTHDAY-

In the end I decided to not have another cross over until possibly later in this book. Votes and comments are highly appreciated! Please do enjoy this chapter!
-
-
"A-XIAN!" A voice resonated through the room a she extended her hand for a bubbly boy.

"JIEJIE!" He laughed as he hugged her.

"Hello banyue."

"Hello General Hua."

"Ah please. I've already told you to call me father." He smiled as some arms wrapped around his waist.

"Call me father as well." He stated as he kissed hus husband's cheek.

"A-xian how are you." Sh spoke softly with a smile.

"Good! Good! Well now I am! Thanks to Shen-shushu and Luo-shushu!"

"Oh and ying shijie!"

"It seems you are. Oh yeah here." She handed him something.

"Your birthday is coming up. I won't be able to come and visit as Queen Yushi and everyone is busy. It's a bracelet I made myself. If you ever needs assistance this will call my snakes to aid you. You can't control them...yet. However this should protect you in case."  She spoke handing him a dark purple bracelet with a small scorpion-snake design present this made from gold.

"It's beautiful! Thank you thank you!" he exclaimed.

"Happy early birthday a-xian. I'll get going now. Goodbye Fathers." She spoke as she left.

"We've informed everyone of your condition. Now let's get you washed up and into new clothes we'll see what we can do alright."

"Alright!"
-
"What do you want to do for your birthday a-ying?" Xie Lian asked as he washed Wei Wuxian's hair. Wei Wuxian playing with toys as he stayed there.

"First home! Mmh, invite Jiang-shushu, Yu-Fùrèn, shijie, Jiang Cheng of course! Mmh, Qing-shushu, xin-shushu, Qing-ayi! Pei-shushu!"

Xie Lian smiled as he humned in response.

"Dinner! And um...i don't know we'll see what happens then."

"Alright should we send invitations to Yunmeng now? Your birthday is in 2 weeks. If we send it next week they'll not be on time."

"Let's do that. Oh please let's invite Shen-shushu, Luo-shushu! Liu-shushu! Shang-shushu!"

"I'll send the invitation however they may not be able to come alright don't get your hopes up."

"Alright."

"Come on you're done. Let's get you dried up."
Xie Lian let him get out before wrapping him in a towel. After Wei Wuxian changed into robes he sat down for Xie Lian to dry and brush his hair. They began to laugh more specifically Wei Wuxian as Xie Lian dried his hair tickling him with a smile on his face. Hua Cheng who was outside smiled softly. His eyes softened. Hua Cheng's heart(if he had a heart) warmed up. He truly felt blessed and happy. His life was content. He had everything he could ever wish for. His beloved who he loved dearly, who he would die for. His son, who he would kill for, who he would love and cherish for eternity.

"BABA!" Wei Wuxian screamed

Hua Cheng ran in with distress expressed on his face as he heard laughing. He stood there in panic. Freezing as he saw his beloved on the floor, wet, his cloths becoming transparent. He gulped as he began to flush red looking away before he did something in front of Wei Wuxian.

"W-what happened here." He coughed clearing his voice as Xie Lian sat flustered.

"Baba was chasing me and he tripped the water splashed on him." he laughed