~Yunmeng Jiang~

Votes and comment are appreciated! Hope you enjoy! Have not gone back and looked for mistakes as finals are coming next week!
-
-
"BABA! BABA HURRY!" Wei Ying yelled running around the room tugging on Xie Lian's robes.

"Alright! Alright a-ying!" Xie Lian stated as he grabbed his bamboo hat and picked up Wei Ying!

"Is a-diē coming!" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Mmh, he'll meet us over there," Xie Lian stated as he drew the distance shortening array.

"Okay!" He exclaimed as they proceeded to go through the array.

~Ghost City~

"There are some subordinates of Green Ghost, they're causing trouble."

"He really can't leave ghost city alone, how many times has it been," Hua Cheng sighed before continuing, "kill them"

He stood up and held the dice in his hands.

"I'll be heading to Yunmeng, if the situation gets worse notify me immediately"

"Yes" (SOMEONE HELP ME WHAT DOES YINYU CALL HUA CHENG I FORGOT 😭)

With that Hua Cheng rolled the dice and disappeared.

~Yunmeng Jiang Sect~

"I'm surprised you haven't gone to look for that son of the servant," A woman stated as she drank from her cup.

"He's not a servant Ziyuan," The male stated as he closed his eyes.

"I was just saying, you made such a big fuss about looking for him but the moment you arrived about a week ago you haven't made a single fuss about finding him in fact you've been here for the entire week," Ziyuan stated he eyes looking at the male.

"Not now Ziyuan," He stated calmly

"I was simply asking, you always ignored a-cheng so you could find that son-" she was cut of by the male!

"YU ZIYUAN,"

"JIANG FENGMIAN"

She stood up!

"Please not now,"

"No, you will listen to me, why can't you not tell me, i'm simply stating facts, please did you even remember it was a-cheng's birthday last week," She stated with an angry voice

Hearing the last part his breath hitched and he looked at her.

"Did you know a-cheng was waiting for you all day, he was expecting you to arrive, he literally stayed awake all night waiting for you,"

The image of her son sitting outside of the mainhall waiting for his father to arrive made her blood boil.

"I understand if you hate me, but he's your son, your blood, AND THE FUTURE SECT LEADER," She yelled as she walked away.

"Ziyuan- YU ZIYUAN," Fengmian's voice could be heard.

A male in purple passed by her as she walked out.

"Sorry to disturb Sect Leader Jiang, but some cultivators with a child are outside," the disciple stated not going unnoticed by the woman that had left.

"Mmh let them in," He stated as he looked down at the table.

"Yes Sect leader,"

~Few Minutes later~

"A-YING WAIT," Xie Lian stated as he ran after his son.

"A-YING, A-YING" Xie Lian screamed panicking and many of the people in the town looked at him.