~♡~( I HATE THIS CHAPTER SM)

Xie Lian gritted his teeth as he clenched to Wei Wuxian tighter.

"I don't think he has to repeat himself. Turn in the child now." The male in grey and red robes stated just as an increase in resentful energy surged.

Hua Cheng starred at them with no expression. He looked at Xie Lian and gave him a smile of reassurance. As they were distracted the male in green robes made his way silently to the child taking him.

"A-YING!"

Hearing the sudden shriek of his husband he turned around seeing Xie Lian reaching out in the direction of Wei Wuxian who was taken by the male in green robes.

"Give him back." Hua Cheng stated threateningly low as his gaze became cold resentment from him increasing severely.

"State your business. This child that you've kidnapped and poisoned will not be heading back with you." The male in green robes stated as he carried Wei Wuxian in his arms.

Suddenly the child coughed up blood, Xie Lian's eyes widening before he had rushed towards him. In the blink of an eye he grabbed Wei Wuxain.

"A-ying! San Lang!" He check his pulse it was barely there.

"San Lang...his pulse I can barely feel it."

"What is going on."

"Sect Leader." the cultivators bowed at a male's entrance.

"They've poisoned the child and taken him hostage along with somehow entering the mountain."

"We can't wait any longer, he's going to die at this point. Please we honestly came here with no bad intend. We need the crystal flower. His poison can only be cured by it." Xie Lian spoke out.

The sect leader simply nodded his head immediately one of the cultivators entered the cave coming back out with a flower that had begun to start wilting.

"Give it to them."

Xie Lian quickly grabbed it crushing it before giving it to Wei Wuxain.

A-Ying please. Come on please.

Slowly life began to show on his face. Color returning. He coughed before slowly opening his eyes.

"Baba?" he choked out Xie Lian sighing in relief.

"Thank the heavens." he quickly hugged Wei Wuxain who was extremely confused.

"What's going on here?"

"This is my son, he was poisoned by a snake spirit. The doctor had informed us of this as it was the only cure left to treat him."

"I'm so sorry we had assumed you broke in to cause harm. I'm Shen Qingqiu peak lord of Qing Jing Peak." he bowed as he internally face palmed himself. (A/N: congrats to the person who got it!)

Stupid system I told you that we didn't need to interfere, this is so embarrassing.

"We should apologize for breaking in."

"Please come along, as a token of apology let us treat you to a tea." He opened his fan

Xie Lian smiled before being led to some house.

"Please. Binghe stop glaring." he stared at his disciple.

"Sorry Shizun."

"I apologize again for the misunderstanding." Shen Qingqiu stated

"We should apologize as well. A-ying." he said as his son tried to sneak away.

"It's alright. Yingying take the child and show him around." He spoke with elegance.

"Is it alright."

"It sure is. Please enjoy. Binghe if you don't stop glaring your sleeping elsewhere."

"SHIZUN PLEASE NO!"He dropped to his knees hugging Shen Qingqiu's leg.

"Let go you're embarrassing me." he covered his face with his fan.

"SHIZUN I WONT GLARE I PROMISE!"

"Go call Liu-shidi."

"Why that man." He spoke before cursing said male under his breath.

"Hurry up. Also please call Air- Shang Qinghua." he corrected himself

He quickly stood up kissing Shen Qingqiu on his forehead before walking out the door leaving a very flustered Shen Yuan.

"I'm so sorry for my husband's action just now."

"It's quite alright." He's not as shameful as San Lang is especially when A-Ying is around

As they talked Wei Wuxian was playing around in the yard happily smiling almost as if he hadn't been poisoned and at the point of death.
-
"It was a pleasure meet you. Please come a visit when you can." Shen Qingqiu stated

"We will." Xie Lian bowed as they left followed by Wei Wuxian.

"Bye Shen-shushu! Luo-shushu!"

Somehow Wei Wuxian ended up with more Uncles and Aunts. How? No idea. Why? That is also unsure. All that is known is Wei Wuxian was happily skipping down the mountain entertaining his parents. He now has a who sect that adore him and would be willing to do anything for said child.

"Baba! When will I see them again. It's so fun there. The disciples are taught so well! I heard from Ying-ayi that they're the number one best Sect and second best peak to produce amazing cultivators! I want to train there as well! Can I? Can I!?"

"Yes. Come on your Aunts and uncle's are worried about you dearly as well as Banyue."

"Is yue-jiejie in Ghost City!" He beamed at the mention of his older sister.

"Of course. Come on."

TO BE CONTINUED
-
A/N: this chapter is so boring and short I apologize for that but I honestly just wanted to get this over with because I didn't have ideas 😭. Next chapter will be in a different timeline as well along with another crossover so look forward for it 👀! Thank you!