~Spending time with son in law Pt. 2?

"Why don't you guys stay. After all it will take awhile for you guys to get back." Xie Lian suggested

"I'm definitely staying uncle Xie." Jiang Cheng stated walking to the bed followed by Wei Wuxian.

"Welp Jiang Cheng and I are logging off good night." Wei Wuxian stated before he passed out his legs spread apart as Jiang Cheng layed peacefully.

"They- sure fell asleep early." Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"It seems they are able to sleep faster with you." Nie Huaisang stated.

"You know what, Madame Jiang told me the same thing. She said a-cheng and a-ying have an easier time falling asleep when I with them. She said occasionally they use to do that with her." Xie Lian smiled looking at the two.

"Although a-cheng isn't really my nephew I really do care for him."

"Mmh. I heard people say he is too rude and has a negative energy but after today it seems like it's not."

"Mmn, he really is like any other teen. He's human. He's innocent. All he wants is attention, which he receives a lot. He truly is something."

"Well you guys can share a bed with both of them if you can deal with a-yings sleeping habits." Xie Lian laughed.

It was decided Lan Wangji would sleep between Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang. As said teen did not want to experience Wei Wuxian's sleeping habits ever again.(OMG I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT I FORGOT LAST CHAPTER! I forgot to type that Lan Wangji's ears turned red because of Xie Lian calling him a-zhan as he thought of Xie Lian calling him like his son 💀)
-
-
"Wake up. A-cheng, a-xian morning duty." Xie Lian spoke shaking his son and nephew.

Four boys got up three of them bad their hair messy. As they rubbed their eyes.

"You two can go back to sleep. They have morning duty." Xie Lian whispered.

"Baba is it really 4 already." Wei Wuxian whinned.

FOUR!

If you thought Gusu Lan was crazy to have everyone wake up at 5 imagine 4. Nie Huaisang passed out at the mention of that. Although Lan Wangji was a bit surprised at that he got up.

"Ah a-zhan-"

"It's alright your highness-"

"Please call me Xie Lian or Uncle Xie." He smiled (Go your highness. Get that son in law 🥳)

Getting not only Lan Wangji's ears to turn red but Wei Wuxian to blush which went unnoticeable due to the poor lighting.

"It's alright baba he would have woken up at 5 anyway." He yawned stretching as Jiang Cheng stood up walking to Xie Lian before he sat down. Which in response to his action he began to brush his hair. Jiang Cheng who was still drowsy almost tumbled over as Xie Lian was doing his hair. When he had finished Wei Wuxian went up. It always was a struggle to get his hair up because of the amount he had but surprisingly Xie Lian could always manage especially Mu Qing he would do it in a heartbeat.

"Alright you two get going."

"Could I join them?"

"If you want to go ahead." Xie Lian smiled before heading to the kitchen to think about what he could cook.
-
-
Wei Wuxian stretched as he walked looking at the almost full lit sky. Some light making it look like a very faded blue. He yawned again. Jiang Cheng was drowsy as he walked beside him. Almost tripping if it wasn't for Wei Wuxian. They walked down the hill to where the villagers were. Lan Wangji was surprised to see older people and children roaming the streets. They were beginning to work.