Chapter 13

They got ready for the day taking turns to shower/bath and get dressed then they cleaned there teeth. Jackson had gotten in the driving seat and the two others got in the back. It's not that Troy was bad at driving just that Kai was already clearly getting worked up and they didn't want to risk anything. Kai sat there running his hands through his hair his legs pouncing against the floor of the car . This reaction was making the two other boys wonder weather this had been such a good idea.

"Hey we don't have to go we can push it back again "Jackson says watching them in the mirror

"N-no I've already pushed it back If I keep doing it it'll never happen !"kai says starting to get distressed

Troy pulls the smaller boy to his chest running his hands through kais hair as he wispered sweet nothings to him.

Kai relaxes against the bigger boys chest and nuzzled in calmly. At this point Jackson slowly unparks the car and begins driving to the shopping centre.

As they came neartothe centre Kai was fuiled with surprise at the shear size of the building. It had four floors! This surprised the boys the centre was average size had he never been to a shopping centre. He really didn't have a childhood.

Kais mind was all over the place and a headache had over the last couple days had begun to become worse. He couldn't let the boys spend there money on something useless, on things for him. He'd never gotten anything new and he had been picked on because of it his intire school life. His head throbbed but he ignored it. He'd do it. he had to do it. It was for them. Everything was for them.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.