Chapter two

Third pov
A tall man had seen the small boy stumble towards the wall and a feeling of despair has come over him. He slowly walked to the boy quickly catching him when his legs gave out and he blacked out, Lifting him.

Jackson POV

He passed out. oh God. Shit. this isn't good. He's so small he shouldn't be this thin and his skin it's such an unusual sick colour. I picked him up and began walking back to my car, ignoring the stares of bassets by. Why wouldn't they stare me at a well dressed nicely crept businessman and well-known CEO carrying a small week thin boy who was dirty and clothes were torn and tattered.

I got back to my car opening it and placed him into the passenger seat and fastened him up. I climbed into the driver seat before quickly pulling out and driving home. When we arrived I picked him up rushing him into the house and down to the family doctor who gasped when he saw the small abnormally skinny and pale boy.

" What happened to him!!!!! Did you do this !!!! he's so small there is no way it's his fault!!!" He said taking the fragile boy away from me.

" No I found him like this he was on the street homeless I think, " I said he looked at the boy curiously.

"Is he a wolf? I don't smell him but it might be due to his health condition?"

I nodded and was ushered out of the room by a nurse as they took care of my cute little one. I wondered how old he was he was small and skinny which made the answer unknown. I continued passing hope he was ok all I wanted was for him to be okay.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.