Chapter 12

Kai woke up to his hair being played with softly he looked over to see both boys aleady awake.

"Morning princess " they both said to smaller boy.

His eyes lit up with surprise and a dark red flush flooded he's cheeks. Both boys thought this was adorable they woke up like this every morning for the next month. Both boys were so happy that Kai had slowly gotten better but this also gave them the anxiety of how he'd handle his wolf and the pack.
But also how he'd handle the mental issues from his history. But they'd deal with that when it happened.

They slowly got out of bed then tried the impossible task of getting a half asleep Kai out of bed. He eventually got out and the three made there way to the kitchen. Jackson sat with Kai as Troy cooked.

Jackson had tried cooking a week earlier but he nearly set the house on fire so Troy had taken over. Feeding times had been a issue with Kai not only physical but mentally. And yes he'd gotten better physically but mentally there was still a lot unpacked.

Troy had finished cooking and started putting the pancakes and bacon onto kais plate. As soon as a a tiny portion had been put onto his plate he looked worried and and went to speak up but Jackson but his hand onto his thigh.

"it's ok you can do it it's not going to effect how you look it's ok" Jackson said and Kai relaxes.

Troy finished giving him a large portion and they began to eat . They finished without a hitch and everything was calm . Kai had been living in a mixture of the larger boys clothes and they really need to get him new clothes but how would he handle it.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.