Chapter three

First pov

I woke up with a start I was alive..... it's not that I wished I was dead. I just wished I didn't have this pain and dread. What was this warmth and what was that beeping? I opened my eyes to be greeted by the overwhelming white of the room and the bright nest of the lights. I looked down to see soft blankets I moved my arm from underneath the blanket to see tubes and wires. Oh shit no I can't be at a hospital I won't be able to pay shit!!!!

I began freaking out as I began sobbing loudly. This only worsened when a person in a doctors coat came up to me. this caused me to start yanking on the cords and wires in my arms. I finally yanked them out after he try to stop me and screaming at me I ignored the screaming it was easy to ignore I was used to it.

I got to the door when it was opened and a man who had opened it. Stood there his eyes widened then softened at me this confused me. And this continued when he scooped me up I only struggled but I was like a rag doll in his arms he placed my head into his collar bone gently.

I suddenly git very calm and sleep seemed to want to take me. I felt him walk back to the bed and then he noticed my arm blood had been flowing slowly down it. This only made him sigh and give it to the doctor as he laid me down.

" He yanked them out sir I'm sorry luckily I didn't have his stomach one connected." The doctor spoke calmly.

"And why didn't you stop him your a lot stronger than him you're almost as strong as me he should be putty in your hands?" He questioned.

"He was angry you know how they get when they're angry " the doctor replied.

I had just lasted here no thoughts going to my head as this dream-like state continued over me the man had pulled me up to his collarbone as the doctor helped with my arm. As I fell asleep the last thing I heard was.

"Sleep my little one ill be here for you when you awake"

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.