Chapter four

First POV

I woke up to arguing

" again you shouldn't have done that you could've killed him he's still not fully recovered and overwhelming him with your sent could have killed him!!!!!"

" I know I know but I couldn't think of another way!"

"Hey, he's awake"

"Open your eyes we know you're awake "

I opened my eyes guiltily and looked up at them. before spewing out a long string of apologies and saying how I was so sorry but I couldn't pay the hospital bill and they were free to stop treatment and throw him out. He kept his eyes down as he listened to the quietness around them and was surprised when his ears were greeted with a deep hearty laugh he looked up in surprise.

" oh dear this isn't a hospital, "the tall buff man said.

" it isn't? If it's not then where am I ?" I asked fear in my voice he smiled.

" at my packs doctor," he said like that was something normal.

" a pack," I asked I had only heard that phrase when referring to wolves and animals.

" don't worry about it little one," he said sweetly.

" little one I'm 19!!!!" I argued back he smiled but it soon faulted and he asked something I had been dreading.

" why were you out there can we call someone to come pick you up" I instantly saged and looked down my hands fidgeting.

"hey take your time it's ok," he said.

Taking my hand in his and I noticed his hands were so much bigger than mine. He was probably so strong and tall compared to me. I zoned back in only to realise I had been running my hands over his callused ones. I looked up at him smiling and smiling back I don't know why but he made me calm.

"ok I guess I'll tell you"

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.