Chapter eleven

Third pov
The boys decided they would deal with the backlash in the morning and that at the moment they would give him what he wanted. They smiled and Jackson climbed into the bed laying down as Troy helped Kai into the bed. Kai cuddled up Jackson placing his head on Jackson's chest as Troy climbed in spooning Kai from behind . Both boys holding onto him as they cuddled and snuggled into him.

Kai relaxes instantly and this made the boys extremely happy in both boys Armes. Kai yawned and easily fell asleep into a peaceful sleep Jackson's head now officially a pillow but Jackson didn't mind. This left the boys to lay there and try to figure out what they were going to do . They glanced from Kai to the the other in the bed and back.

The boys began to talk about the small boy situated in both of there arms nicely.

"What are we going to do about the rest of the pack" Jackson asked staring at Kai.

"It's probably best to introduce him and he's getting stronger we need to try to connect him now the stress of that woman is him"Troy said.

"But how do we do that " Jackson said worried.

"His wolf should appear normally we just need him to not force it away" Troy said

Jackson nodded whoever Troy ended up being mates would be so lucky. He's a grate leader and a amazing boyfriend but I'm still alpha I'm in control.

The boys continued to talk about what was the best to do for Kai until they decided to go to bed. They both snuggles into Kai and got comfortably entangled before slowly falling asleep. Wanting to wake up later when it wasn't so early in the morning.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.