Chapter eight

First pov

He pulled me into his lap as I sobbed waiting for a punishment to be delivered but one never came. He ran his hands through my hair as he tried to calm down me. This continued to fail and Jackson started getting more worked up about me not calming down.

Troy let out a frustrated grunt and pulled me away from him making him growl.

"oh shut it mutt I don't care if you the alpha if he's still worked up you clearly need a different approach " troy said pacing me in his arms like a child and slowly rocked and bounced me.

He slowly whispered sweet nothings while gently moving my head to his shoulders. Telling me to sleep and that they'd be here when I woke up. This slowly rocked me to sleep.

Third pov
Troy continued to carry the boy wanting him to continue to sleep .he needed it, his body was still healing and this emotional stress wasn't helping. Jackson wAtched the pair in joy but a little jealousy at the calmness the child had brought his mate.

"How the fuck did you know how to calm him down you don't even know him!!!! how could you tell what he likes" Jackson said a scowl forming on his face.

"It's easy he's like a little kid so uses the same techniques that you would on them for him. And you should have noticed that he clung to you like a lost child. It was obvious and from what I've taken from his meltdown is that he probably didn't have a childhood" he said smiling down at the child lovingly.

This infuriated Jackson and Kai was ripped from troys grasp. This caused Kai to thrash and wake up startled.

"Oh fuck"Jackson let out looking up to Troy his eyes begging for his help.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.