Chapter one

First pov

"GET OUT"

She screamed into my ears. I backed against the wall. "Slap" the sound echoed through the quiet house, the pain ringing from my cheek. The yelling had started a little ago and continued since then. All of this was started when I had told her something I now regretted.

I was gay. It was stupid of me to tell her she had never liked me. That was an understatement she hated me. I had dealt with her abuse for years and the scars and bruises proved it. I was brought back to reality when I was grabbed by the front of my shirt and began to be dragged.

I fell but that didn't stop her. She continued to drag my body out towards the door before throwing me out onto the doorstep outside.

"Go I don't want to ever see you again I hope you die then you won't be disappointed I dealt with it when you wanted to wear feminine things around the house but this is the final string." She slammed the door leaving me alone on the doorstep.

I eventually got up and began to walk into town the clouds getting darker as I realised I was homeless..... and with not a single dollar to my name, I was screwed. I had strolled into town and sat outside a shop when it began to tank it down. The icy rain soaking through my clothes and into my bones. It had been weeks and the on-off rain had taken its effect.

I hadn't eaten in weeks and it had gotten worse and worse. Now here I was stumbling back to the wall of the shop. the world spinning, I was dying. That I had already realised but it didn't scare me I was ready. At least mother would be happy. I ignored the murmur of people as the world grew colder and the black dots grew bigger.

My knees gave out my last thought being why didn't I touch the ground and what was this warmth.

----------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment and critique or questions or simple comments of what you like with the storey and what you don't like. If I get enough questions I'll make sure to make a QnA chapter.