𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑/𝐓𝐖🔞

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Any pictures, videos or gifs used in this book are not mine. Credit goes to the respective owners.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

This book is based on the setting of dark themes which may include readings, and discussion around topics such as sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, physical violence, adult language, gratuitous nudity, and harassment. I acknowledge that this content may be difficult for some readers. I also encourage you to care for your safety and well-being.

However, there will be no warnings mentioned in the chapters because it is a 21+ book. So, please read at your own risk. I repeat, THERE WILL BE NO TW in this book after this.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This book is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

  ────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────