Void Stiles

x Vampire reader

She sighed and walked into the pub and went straight to the bar, She sat on a stool and rested her elbows on the bar in front of her. "What can I get you pretty lady?" The bartender asks, He was one of those stereotype gym addicts, Tanned skin, Blonde hair and toned muscles that probably had muscles. "A Cuba libre." She says, Her voice plain, Almost sounding bored "Coming up." He says, Spinning around and fixing up her drink. She noticed that on his right hand he had a small plaster wrapped around his finger "How'd that happen?" She asks, His blood scent flooding her nose "Oh uh, Cut my finger lifting weights." He says, Turning back around and placing her drink in front of her. She stares down at it, Slight confusion on her face. "A Cuba libre Is usually served in a tall glass with a lime wedge." She says, Causing him to scoff "Then go to Cuba." He says, Walking away to another customer "Congratulations, Just signed your own death warrant." She mumbled, Looking down at her glass.

Out of no where there was a presence behind her, She turned her head and saw Void standing behind her "Hiya gorgeous." He says, A smirk on his face, He pulls out the seat next to her and sits down. "What can I get you?" The bartender says, Appearing in front of them, Placing his hands on the bar "I don't want anything." Void says bluntly "Well you can't sit here if you're not gonna order anything." The bartender says matter of factly, Void nods slowly and stands up, Also picking up a near by fork "I understand completely." He says calmly before slamming the fork into the bartenders hand, His eyes widened and he was about to let out a scream until Y/n stood up and stared into his eyes "Don't make a sound." She compelled him "You suffer in silence." She says before sitting again and picking up her drink, Void smirks, Taking in a deep breath. Inhaling all of the pain that had just occurred. "God I love you." He breaths, Causing y/n to smirk as she sips her drink "I know." He smiles slightly and places his hand on her shoulder "Come my love, We're leaving." He says, She nods slightly and follows after him, Waving goodbye to the crying bartender.

"How's things with you?" He asks, Taking her hand in his "Are you asking because you want to or because you feel like you have to?" She asks, A smile playing at her lips "As it may come as a surprise to you, I actually want to know." He says, Causing her to gasp dramatically "No way!" She says, A cheeky grin on her face "Ha. Ha. Now tell me how things are going or I'm never asking again." He says, She smiles and shrugs "Everything's fine, I managed to master my heart pulling." She says, Clearly proud "Is that right? Prove it." He says, She smiles and pulls away from him, Walking over to a random man on the street, Without words she plunged her hand into his chest and ripped out his heart, Leaving him to fall to the floor. She heard a clap from behind her and turned to see void smirking at her "That was hot." He says, Causing her to smile "If you think that's hot just wait and see what I have in store for you later." She teases, Making him lick his lips and drape his arm over her shoulder "Oh you drive me wild."