Liam Dunbar

He awkwardly walked through the halls until his eyes landed on Scott and Stiles, He stopped and stood in thought for a moment before deciding it was best to talk about it.

"Hello." He says quickly as he appears next to them, They were stood by Scott's locker. "What's up Liam?" Stiles asks, Liam coughs and shrugs "I have a um..A um...A girl problem." He says loud enough for them to hear, Stiles shook his head "I don't know anything about girls, Scott?" He says, Scott nods "What's happened?" He asks, Liam looks down at his shoes and shrugs again "Well Uhm, Have you ever been with a girl-"

"-Nope, Not once, Maybe I shouldn't be here, Scott. You take this one." Stiles says before speed walking in another direction. "Go on?" Scott says with a smile on his face from Stiles' previous actions "Okay..Have you ever been with a girl and..and it was great but it seemed like she didn't think so..?" He says, His cheeks burning from embarrassment. Scott crosses his arms "What makes you think she didn't enjoy it?" He asks, Liam awkwardly coughs and in a very very quiet voice, He mumbled "She didn't..You know..Do the thing that people do..Usually at the end.." He says, Scott shakes his head with a smile. "Don't worry about that man, It happens. That doesn't mean she didn't enjoy it, Did she say anything after..mhm?" He asks causing Liam to sigh "She said it was amazing but her..Her heart wasn't racing like mine was and she didn't..Have the smell you know? THE smell.." He says with a slight frown. Scott takes a moment to think before noticing a possible reason. "Was this your first time with each other?" He asks, Liam nods slowly "Maybe you just need to learn her rhythm. Maybe it seemed like she didn't enjoy it because you guys just expected different things. If there is a next time just pay close attention to her body language and facial expressions..Oh and the noises she'll make. That's a dead give away, And you can learn what she likes." He explains, Liam nods before standing tall "Thanks, I appreciate it. Don't tell anyone about this..Because you know..It's weird." He says before running away.

He sped through the halls until his eyes landed on his girlfriend, She was leaning against her locker with her phone in hand "Come with me." Liam says as he walks up to her "Where are we going?" She asks, Smiling slightly "We're going to have sex until it's perfect because..You know. Practice makes perfect."