Erica Reyes

She came into class, Red lipstick, Red high heels and a red bustier along with her leather jacket and a plain black skirt.  Her hair was curly yet again, Her perfect perky curls hung right below her shoulders and they bounced slightly each time she took a step. She walked in with her usual confident strut and the iconic smirk on her face knowing that all eyes were on her. All except of two, Two that belonged to a girl who was too interested in reading to notice the gorgeous girl that had just walked in. Her smirk soon faltered into a frown as she looked at the girl who looked through her. "Take a seat Mr Reyes." Mr Harris ordered, She sighed and took her seat next to the girl who hasn't looked up, Not once. "Hey
Y/n" Erica said putting on her flirty exterior, Y/n didn't look away from her studies "Hello Erica" She mumbled, Erica took a deep breath before facing the front.
Class went on and Erica kept sneaking lingering glances at Y/n whilst Y/n didn't spare her one. Erica looked at Y/n once more before nudging her shoulder "How was your weekend?" She whispered causing Y/n to shrug "Fine." She replied bluntly causing Erica to frown "Get a lot of stuff done?" She asks, Desperate for Y/n to open up to her. "Mhm." Y/n said still not looking up. Erica sighed and turned her entire body to Y/n "Why don't you like me? Everyone likes me." She asked, Her voice quiet and soft. "You're not my type." Y/n said sounding bored of the conversation. Erica scoffed and placed her hand on Y/n's thigh "I'm everyone's type." She said amused, Y/n shook her head "Not mine." She said causing Erica to give up and face the front "Forget you." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

Class had ended and everyone was leaving and for some reason Erica decided to follow Y/n to her car. Just as she was about to open it Erica closed it, Trapping Y/n between her arms "What is wrong with you?!?" Y/n asked startled by the sudden interaction "Why don't you like me? I want a real answer." She demanded, Y/n sighed "Erica I told you-" "-Am I not pretty enough? Because I'll make changes, I can get surgery's-" Erica started, Y/n quickly put a finger on her lips "That's really not necessary, I just don't feel that way about you.." She said softly, Erica shook her head "We have a great bond..I-I mean we used to talk all the time before everything changed." Erica said in confusion though it was more of a question. "So?" Y/n asked "So? The only question is, Are you attracted to me?" Erica asked, There was a silence, Y/n didn't respond. Her eyes flickered between Erica's eyes and her ruby painted lips.
"No." She said quickly before getting in her car and leaving Erica to stand and watch as she drove away.