Scott Mccall

Talk of sex.

She laughed at yet another one of his sarcastic quips, Every time he said anything even remotely funny he would look at her, Desperate for her approval, Which for some reason she would give.

His hand gripped the table as he glared over to the young Stilinski boy who was flirting with his beta, His jaw clenched and his nostrils flaired as his beta gently touched his arm. He was on the verge of snapping yet somehow he was able to control himself..Well that was until he placed his hand on her thigh. He abruptly stood up and practically raced over to the both of them. "Y/n can I talk to you?" He asked, Clenching his fists, She smiles and shakes her head "No, Anyways I was saying-"

"Y/n please, I really need to talk to you." He insists, She sighs and watches as Stiles stands up "I'll see you later Stiles." She says, Stiles nods and walks away "You're not seeing him later." Scott said, His friendly exterior faltering "And whys that?" She asks, Crossing her legs. "Because you're mine. And I don't want you to get close with him, He's just desperate for your attention." He says, Causing y/n to smile "Maybe I want to give him my attention, Maybe I want to be his and not yours." She says with a shrug, Scott shakes his head and gets on his knees before her, He rests his hands on her legs and smirks
"A weak human like that couldn't satisfy my
Y/n." He says, His voice deep yet calm. "Apparently neither could you." She says bluntly before standing up and walking away, Scott chuckles and chases after her. He grabs her hand and pulls her to him "Don't be like that baby, You know that's not true." He says, His forehead resting against hers "What makes you think that." She says causing Scott to smile slightly and place his hands on her hips "Remember last time you were in heat hm? You were begging for me to fuck you. You loved it, So don't lie baby, It doesn't look good on you." He cooed, She stood there, Unaware of what to say "You know you enjoyed it, And the time after that. You're my beta. And I lay claim to you. Therefor I have to please you, Forever." He says, Causing y/n to gently bite her lip "But you kept ignoring me after-"

"-But I'm an idiot y/n but when I do idiotic things you can't go sniffing around my friends." He says, She lets out a slow breath and nods slowly "So I'm yours?" She says, A playful smile pulling at her lips "And mine only."