Liam Dunbar Pt 1

Request by Vee24_love
There's a lot of unlabelled time skips in this but I'm sure it'll be obvious when they are. Also sorry this is quite bad, I've never written enemies to lovers before and I didn't really know how to go about it.

She walked into class, Her hair was perfect, Her clothes were gorgeous, And her hands were filled with books.

God he hated her. She was sloppy, Annoying, And such a suck up. What he would do just to shut her up for a minute.

God she hated him. He was whiny, He spoke too much, And he was such a narcissist. What she would do just to tell him off.

She scanned the class for any other seats to sit in, But of course the only available one was next to him. Just her luck. She let herself groan before quickly throwing herself into the seat and facing the front. "You look so bad, Did you crawl to school?" He asks, An amused smile on his face. She rolled her eyes "Just fuck off Dumbar alright?" She says, She wasn't having none of his shit, Not today. "Jeez, Someone woke up with the wrong guy at her side huh? Who was he this time? Was he homeless? Did you force him? Oh I know-"

She slammed her fist on the desk "Shut the fuck up Liam." She growls, The class goes silent, His eyes widen and his smile fades into a smirk "Jeez, L/n. Is it that time of the month already?" He says turning back to his notes, A proud look spread on his face. She rolled her eyes and stood up. She grabbed her bag and walked to the back of the class "Switch with me." She says to the random at the back "What? But I-"

"Now." She says, Her voice cold. The boy quickly nods and scrambles to the seat next to Liam. "Now that everyone has...Calmed down, We can begin."
_______

The bell rang and everyone flooded the halls, Y/n went to her locker, She had to put away her books for lacrosse. "Hello L/n." Liams voice rang through her ears "Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" She says, Still stuffing books into her locker. "Like I care what you say. I'm a man, I do whatever the hell I want." He says, She chuckles and closes her locker to face him. "Oh really a man? Well make sure and say that to Hayden, Because last I heard, That three inch pincher, Impressed no one." She says, Pulling her gym bag over her shoulder, Liams face went pale making her smile "Yeah, Maybe you should take into account, Girls talk..About everything. Every. Single. Little. Detail." She says, Liam shakes his head "What? You think I can't fuck good? I'm perfectly good at it! Hey I'll show you." He says, Trying to defend himself "Yeah okay then, I'll be sure to tell my friends how Liam Dumbars three inch cock wooed me into Bretts arms." She says going to turn away, Yet Liam grabbed her wrist "Brett? Fucking Brett Talbot?" He said, His face flooded with rage "Yeah so?" She says pulling her arm away "He's a dick." He says crossing his arms, She smiles and shrugs "He's hot though." The bell rang for a second time. "See you on the field Dumbar, Prepare for me to kick your ass." She says, A cheeky smile pulling at her lips, Causing him to roll his eyes.
______

She smiled as he missed yet another shot "God Stilinski you suck." She teased as he came to the back of the line "Stating the obvious L/n? Classy." He says shaking his head ever so slightly "If the 'obvious' is that you suck then yes, I will state it, With pleasure." She says "Maybe I should teach you? You know, Because I'm so much better than you." She says moving up the line, He smiles and nods his head "Yeah, It would be appreciated." Someone coughed really loudly from behind Stiles "Will you fucking move up, I'm sick of looking at L/n's ugly ass face." He said, Yes, It was Liam. "Y/n's face isn't ugly." Stiles says moving up behind her, Liam scoffs and shakes his head "Don't be such a liar." He mumbled. Y/n steps up to the front and she takes her shot, Yes it landed straight in the net. She smiles and starts walking to the back "Beautiful L/n. NEXT!" Coach yells, Liam scoffs again "It was easy.." He mumbles under his breath.
______