Void Stiles

(I'm this imagine y/n is a vampire like the ones in tvd and to)

"There she is." Void cooed as he caressed her grey cheek, He hummed as his eyes ran up and down her cold body. "My love, How I've missed you." He says, An evil grin appearing on his face. In one swift movement he pulled the dagger from her chest. He watched in awe as her skin started fading to its original colour. She gasps awake, Her eyes darting around the room in a slight panic "Good to see you again lovely." Void said as he helped her out of the coffin she was laying in, She looked at him in a state of confusion until she realised. She smirked and gripped his jaw, She pulled his lips to hers so they got lost in a passionate, Fiery kiss, As they parted she looked at him with love in her eyes "Hello void." She said, Her voice calm yet seductive. He took her left hand in his and kissed her knuckles "You still look incredibly fuckable" He said with a boyish smirk, She chuckled "You still lack charm" She teased, He shook his head and pulled her to his chest "Don't lie now sweetheart." He cooed into her ear, His face fell as he ran his thumb over her fingers "Where's your wedding ring?" He asked, She cringed "Well..Witches mistook it for my daylight ring and they took it" She said, A slight frown on her face. Void resisted the urge to groan, He shook his head and wrapped his arm around her "It's alright, I can just get you another." He said, His voice laced with disappointment, She shook her head and pulled away "You're angry, What? Are you angry with me or the witches?" She asked, He quickly shook his head, He rested his hands on the sides of her neck "No my love, I couldn't be angry with you" He said before placing a kiss to her forehead, She smiled slightly "Good. I'm hungry..Would you like to come with me?" She asked, A bright smile on her face "I get to watch you suck the life out of someone, Obviously I would like to be there." He said, She smiled and grabbed his hand "Lead the way" She said, He smirked and gripped her hand "Yes ma'am" As the were walking Y/n spoke up.

"Loving the new look by the way, It's really working for me."