Stiles Stilinski

Her mind raced as she ran through the long corridors of the hospital, It seemed as though they were never ending. Her heart was beating ever so fast at the thought of him dying, Its not her fault but somehow it feels as though it is.

She stopped running once she reached the foot of his door, Melissa was stood outside with a comforting smile "Melissa! Thank god. How is he?" Y/n asked breathless, Melissa gently patted Y/ns shoulder "He'll be fine, We have to run a few more tests before we can send him home but feel free to go in and see him." Melissa said calmly before walking towards another room, Y/n slowly opened the door, A wave of relief fell over her as she saw him laying there.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Where's Scott?" Stiles asked his words laced with confusion and worry "He's fine, He's at the vet, Though he couldn't come down here because he had to take care of lydia" She said, She sat in the seat next to the hospital bed "I came to see you..Once the ambulance came I never saw you. I was worried you might've been dead or something." She said her words shaking ever so slightly, He smiled and shook his head "No, I'm very much alive..Just a broken leg" He said motioning down the the large cast wrapped around his calf "So you're okay?" She asked, He nodded and sat himself up "I'm okay. It just hurts a bit" He said, She smiled "Sorry I can't help you there..I'm unable to take away that sorta thing..I can fluff your pillow though" She said, He scoffed "Well then thank god you're here." She rolled her eyes and poked his arm "Dont be like that, I was worried about you." She said, He smiled and looked down "I know and..I am greatful that you're here." He said quietly, She nodded slightly "I'm happy to be here." She says smiling, Stiles' eyes flickered between hers to his hands "Y/n..Whilst I was getting injections and questions thrown at me whilst I was in the ambulance, All I could think about was you. I was afraid that you would think that I'm a wuss..or that I was weak for failing. And I know you had that thing with Isaac a while ago but it would kill me from the inside out if I didn't ask you..Would you maybe wanna go out sometime?" He asked, His voice nervous and shakey, She smiled and took his hand in hers "I would love too." He nodded and smiled bright "Awesome."

"H-hey y/n? Could you write this conversation down? I'm on so much anesthetics I probably won't remember this moment tomorrow.."