Isaac Lahey (Teaser smut)

He wiped his tears as the movie finished, He went to grab from the tissue box but it was already empty "Where's all the tissues?" He asked, Quickly scanning the coffee table, Y/n sighed and stood up "You used them all." She said before walking into the kitchen, Isaac quickly trailed after her. She let out a huff and placed her cup on the counter with quite some force "You dont have to follow me around like a lost puppy." She said bluntly, He frowned "But I like you..I like being near you." He said in a whiney tone "I like being near you too but that doesn't mean I want to spend every living moment with you by my side. So just leave me alone." She said slightly annoyed before turning around and facing the counter.

He got an idea and walked behind her, A cocky smile plastered on his face. She let out a deep breath as she felt his clothes brushing up against hers "You remember what we did two weeks ago?" He asked, His voice deep and sensual. "Yes." She answered back, Already knowing what was about to go down. "You remember how much we did it..Over and over again until you couldn't move without moaning." He whispered into her ear as he slowly dips his head into the crook of her neck and plants cold kisses along her shoulder "Yes.." She answered back, Her breath caught in her throat. He smirks and wraps one arm around her stomach before pulling her closer so her body was pressed against his and he gently massages her hip with the other, She let out a breath of relief as she rested her head back on his shoulder. "Do you remember how much you liked feeling my hands on your body..How much you were begging for me to touch you?" He asks, Pulling his head up slightly and placing gentle kisses under her ear, She slowly closed her eyes and bit her lip "Mhm.." She mumbled back softly, He took the hand that was wrapped around her stomach and slowly ran it under her shirt. "Do you think you're being a bit of a bitch because..I haven't fucked you since then?" He whispers, She hummed and nodded her head slowly, He quickly spinned her around and pushed her against the counter, Causing her to let out a soft moan. He eyed her up and down before he scoffed and pulled away from her "Shame you asked me to leave you alone. I might've fucked you here on this counter."