Isaac Lahey

He saw her across the hall, A big smile spread across his face as their eyes met. He felt the same butterflies erupt in his stomach like the first time they met, Nothing changed in their relationship, He was still swoon over her, He would do anything to please her, Needless to say, He was whipped. She was still head over heels for him, He never leaves her mind, She's completely and utterly in loved with him.

As she walks over to him, He grabbed her hand and spun her around, She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He whispers as he leans his head into the crook of her neck "Oh you have but I would love to hear it again." She says, Her voice soft and seductive, He chuckles into her skin and places his hands on her waist "I love you, I love you so much. I don't want to ever be apart from you. I feel like I'm fully connected to you, Though my mind, body and soul. We're meant to be together and I never ever want to not be by your side. You're the one I'm meant to be with and I'm going to follow you wherever you go. Wherever life takes you, I'll be there, With you." He says, A playful yet joyous smile pulling at his lips. She smiles and gently closes her eyes, She runs her fingers through his short curls causing him to let out a sigh of content "You're my favourite person and I would do anything for you." He says, Now resting his forehead on hers "What did I do to deserve you?" She says, He smiles and his eyes flicker between her eyes and her lips "I wanna kiss you." He says, His voice quiet yet deep "What's stopping you?" She coos, He lets out a sigh and tried to push his body closer to hers "I'm afraid that if I start, I won't stop. You're so intoxicating, Your lips. They're sweet and..And they taste, Incredible." He says, His eyes glued to her lips. "Then I suppose we shouldn't kiss.." She teases, Pulling away slightly. He lets out a hum and nods slowly "Yeah, Maybe.." He mumbles, She lets out a small breathy laugh before trying to pull away completely, He quickly shakes his head and grabs her hand pulling her back to him, He presses his lips to hers. He hums in pure bliss, Almost as if he had been craving this moment for days, His grip on her waist tightens, She smiles slightly and pulls away causing him to let out a small 'Nonononono' He tries to lean back in but she presses a finger to his lips "Not in school darling." She says, A smirk tugging at her mouth. He lets a out a small groan and rests his head in her shoulder.

"You guys look so happy..It makes me sick." Someone says, Isaac pulls back and sees Stiles standing there with a disgusted look on his face "Shut the fuck up twink." Isaac said, His voice laced with annoyance "Cmon then, We've got stuff to do." Y/n says grabbing Isaacs hand.