Scott Mccall (Smut)

He groaned and grinded harder into his mattress, The feeling in his boxers becoming too much to handle on his own, His head was filled with the image of her, How she touched his abs, How she caressed his skin, The feeling of her lips on his body. She drove him crazy, And he loved it, He loved her.
He huffed and got up, He quickly pulled on his clothes before sprinting to Y/n's house, He knocked on the door but there was no response, He scanned the building before his eyes landed on her open window, He smirked and climbed up the side of the building. He knocked on the side of the wall before climbing inside. Y/n was half asleep, She was awkwardly turning as though she was incredibly uncomfortable, Her dream was filled with nothing but him, The way he kissed her, The way he touched her, The way he made her feel.
She hummed in content at the feeling of him kissing her neck, Her dream felt so real, Almost as if it were..

He gently caressed her side, Ready to pull away at any sign of discomfort. He placed gentle kisses along her neck, Her hands found their way to his hair and she gently pulled on it earning a quiet groan from Scott, She smiled and bit her lip, Her eyes still gently closed shut. He kissed his way up her jaw until his lips landed on hers, Her eyes opened and widened slightly at the realisation that this was actually happening, She hummed in content and gripped his hair, He groaned and slowly ran his hand up her shirt. He started grinding into her thigh, Desperate for some sort of relief "Excited to see me?" Y/n cooed as she felt his already hard dick "You have no idea.." He mumbled against her lips. She smirked and gripped his shirt before flipping him over so she was on top, She reached down and started unbuckling his jeans. "I missed seeing you" Scott says breathless as he pulls away, She chuckles and pulls off his jeans "You saw me earlier." She said, He shook his head and gripped the hem of her shirt "No, I missed seeing all of you" He says biting his lip before taking off her shirt. She smirks and runs her finger over his bottom lip "You're so pretty..Now take off your shirt." She says before taking off her shorts, Scott quickly nods and pulls off his shirt. Y/n runs her hands up his sides before trailing kisses down his toned stomach, As she starts forming hickeys on his
v-line she takes off his boxers, He moans quietly at the cold air hits his dick, She smirks and gently rubs her thumb over his tip. He sighs in relief as he's finally feeling the pleasure he craved.
"Look at me." She ordered, He whimpered and obliged, As his eyes met hers she took his cock in her mouth and began bobbing her head. He moaned and whimpered yet he never tore his eyes away from hers, His hand found her hair and he rested it on the back of her head. She pulled back slightly and roughly sucked his tip, His moans got louder and he gripped her hair. She chuckled and pulled away causing Scott to whine "Easy." She cooed, He gently closed his eyes and nodded.

She took off her panties and straddled his waist "You want me?" She asked, Her voice soft yet seductive. "Mhm" He mumbled as he looked her up and down, She shook her head and lifted his hands to her hips "Use your words alpha~" She teased, He swallowed the lump in his throat as he felt his eyes slowly turning red as his excitement grew "Yes..Baby, I want you. I want you so bad." He said biting his lip as he gently rubbed circles on her hips.
She hummed, Somewhat pleased with his response, She hovered over him before sinking down into him. He moaned and gripped her hips, He started pushing her up and pulling her back down. She moaned, Her eyes turning gold. She gripped his shoulder, Her claws digging into his skin. He groaned and desperately thrusted up into her.

As Scott feels his climax coming he sits up and pulls Y/n so her head was in the crook of his neck, She flashed her fangs and bit into his neck,  Letting blood flow out until it healed. He groaned and let his head fall back, She smirked and pulled away "You like that?" She asks as she licks her lips "Fuck yes." He moans, She chuckles and rested her head on his shoulder. As Scott finally came she pushed him to lay back down, She pulled off of him and laid beside him, He squinted his eyes "Wait, You didn't-" She cut him off and grabbed his hand "It's alright love, That happens." She said softly, He hesitantly let his head hit the pillow.

"Are you guys done?" A muffled voice asks from the next room, Ah yes. Her brother Stiles. "Shut the fuck up and go to sleep."