Isaac Lahey

He's been avoiding her all week, And quit frankly she's incredibly great full. It was embarrassing for both of them. He did want to talk to her but he was afraid he'd say something stupid again and she wanted to talk to him but she was too embarrassed.
After deciding to talk to her after 'it' he ended up stepping on her foot and tripping her up, He didn't mean it but when she got up again he was gone.

It was late at night and Y/n was on her computer, She had an exam that she was dreading.
She heard a light knock at her window so she went to investigate, She opened her curtain and saw Isaac standing on the roof beside her window in the pouring rain. She gasped at the sight and opened the window "Isaac get in" She said as she made room for him, He awkwardly climbed inside, In the process he tripped on her curtain and fell flat on his face. She snorted a laugh and helped him up "You need to dry yourself-." He cut her off by kissing her, He placed his wet hands on her waist and pulled her close to him, She smiled slightly and put her hands on his rosy red cheeks. As they pulled apart Isaac looked down at her, His eyes getting lost in hers. "I'm sorry I did all of that stuff, You should know I didn't mean it but I-I only did that stuff because when I'm around you I get so nervous and awkward but it's only because, I'm crazy about you, And I hope you can forgive me, And I hope you do it now because I'm freezing" He said with a wonky smile on his face, She smiled and kissed him softly "I'm crazy about you too" She said quietly, She gently ran her finger over his bottom lip "Just don't propose during sex again." She said with a quiet laugh, Isaac chuckled and shook his head as he dropped his head into the crook of her neck "I promise." He mumbled into her warm skin "You should take a shower, You know, To clean and warm you" She said smiling, He slowly nodded and took her hand in his "Only if you come with me" He said making her sigh "I would love to but I have an exam to do and it needs to be done by tomorrow" She said, He shook his head with a pout before leaning down and kissing her neck, She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair "Oh alright, It's not like I'm gonna get an A anyway."