Malia Hale

Short but sweet.

She watched from across the room as man after man walked up to Y/n, Each of them came up with excuses as to why they were talking to her. They all tried to 'Woo' her with their pathetic flirting and lame pick up lines, Yet Y/n sat there with an amused smile almost like she enjoyed watching Malia get all jealous and protective over her.

Next up, A young cocky teen sat next to her, He placed his arm around her shoulder as he offered to buy her something, Anything just to get her to talk to him. "Ah..Maybe you could buy me a reason to continue gifting you with my presence and excellent conversation skills." She says with a 'I'm to good for you' tone, The boy chuckles "So whats wrong with me sweets? Am I not hot enough for you?" He asks, She nods politely "Yeah but that's not why I'm refusing to talk to you" She says facing the front, Malia stifles a laugh at her girlfriends last comment. The boy makes a 'ooo' sound "What is it then?" He asks, She shrugs "I eat pussy. Mhm. That's right I'm a big ol' clitty  licker" She says with a smug smile printed on her face. He shook his head "That's what you all say" Suddenly Malia butted in "Sorry I think you must be at the wrong girl, You see this is my woman." She says as she removed his arm from Y/n's shoulder "Liar." He said, Malia growled and flashed her blue eyes at him, Out of fear the boy scurried away. Malia took his seat beside her girlfriend "Alright love?" Y/n asked, Malia chuckled "Just fine."