I am her son. Only her son. But anyways, like she even cared in the first place.

But my concern right now is, what I was going to wear today. As I got to my closet I pulled out a couple of clothes that I know my cast can go in.

I lay out a pair of my black roots jogging pants with a plain white top and white Nike socks with a foot of my white converse.

I hop to my drawer and took a random pair of boxers then hop myself to the bed and took my time drying off my skin and cast till it felt completely dry. Then I began putting on my clothes.

Within maximum of 6 minutes I was ready to go. Not having time and energy to look at myself in the mirror, all I know I had clothes on and was ready to leave this hell hole. 

Glancing around for my bag ,It was oddly neatly placed next to my door with a pair of metal crutches leaning on my bag.

Again, all that came to my head was mom. 

She thinks by doing all of this for me is going to make me love her more or something. We'll for sure her shit ain't working on me.

I sat down on my bed picked up my phone from under my pillow and called Uber to pick me up.

****

Within a few minutes my Uber was here. I hop myself to the door. Swung my bag over my shoulders and grabbed the crutches and head downstairs in the most soundless way I can possibly attempt.

Right now I'm not in the mood for a damn pointless talk with my mother or anyone. I just want to get to school is on piece thats all.

***********

Victoria's POV

My hands began to get sweaty as I began to repeat the voice in my head.

Suddenly a warm breathe hover over my neck which brought chills down my back.

I step forward feeling hands wrap around my waist and pulled me in close. A sudden urge told me to fight my way through it.

But within seconds I was pulled into class and the door slammed in front of me.

I spun around to face the solid figure teasing me.

There I was face to face with Mr . Dec.

The smirk on his face made me a little uneasy as our faces were at least two fingers apart.

I watched as he brought his hand up to my face. Still frozen at the distance between us.

Slowly he rest his hand upon my cheek, the warmth of his hand upon my skin kind of took me back.

My legs began to get weak, my body felt very odd. I closed my eyes trying to take my focus off his face.

Letting my face melt into his hand as he held his grip upon my cheek.

I slowly backed up on the door letting my back rest on the wooden door.

"Good morning Victoria. " His voice as soothing as it can be.

Finally I open back my eyes and there his light brown eyes were staring back at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I respond barely moving my lips.

He grin showing all his perfect white teeth. Then a sudden grunt from him which cause me to jump a little. Bringing a shock pain to my chest.

I don't know what it is was but something about him was making me fall for him.

Suddenly he compress his body into mine. Feeling his body heat upon me made me giggle a little. I looked down at how close his body was to mine.

I watched as he began to slowly grind himself into me. He let his hand drop from my face.