Chapter 11

"FORGET ABOUT IT"

Mom was finally happy.
Step- Dad was happy too.
I was happy as well.

My mom loved his children, and he loved me.

His youngest two moved in with us.

All hell broke loose.

The oldest hated my mom because Dad never married their mother. So she never talked to her at all.

The youngest had a kid right after she finish highschool.

Dad cried every night, when mom was off to work.

Mom stayed strong the whole time.

Now dad's two youngest are gone with the 2 day old child, and can not be brought back to life.

Mom was now sometimes happy.
Dad was somewhat okay.
I am no way happy not even to this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

~~~~~

Thank you God, I'm so glad to be home.
I pulled out my keys from the front pocket, and quickly open the door.

I twist the door knob letting myself in.

The smell of cooked chicken hit my nose, which definitely made me feel a bit better since I was dying for some food.

As soon as I got in I took off my shoes, the only thing on my mind was to take a shower and than go eat.

Soon as my feet were free of my shoes I headed into my room which was already cleaned up very well. Thanks to having a clean freak mother.

I threw my bag into the empty space of the small couch next to my dressing table.

Strip everything off and threw them all into the dirty bin.

Grab my towel, wrap it around myself then sprinted into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and stare at myself in the full wall mirror.

I examined my body from all the fresh bruises on my body.

Just standing here, made me uncomfortable.

Why?

Why am I so hated here?

Is it because i'm ugly?

Do "Toronto" teenagers see me as ugly?

All these questions I asked myself made me angry.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts I turned to set the shower and then switched on the over head shower on too.

Like always, I pulled my towel off, hung it up on the door hooked and hop inside.

As my body contact with the warm water, it brought chills down my back.

Just letting the water run down my body and through my hair was so soothing. To add to the pleasure the feeling of the jet set on the shower head felt good upon my skin.

I stood there for probably 10 mins just letting the water run on me.

Then I started to wash my hair then my skin.

Giving myself a good wash up.

After I quickly wash off the soap then turn the tap off and grab the towel dying off a few sections of my body.