"VICTORIA!" yelled my mom through the door.

My heart skipped a beat at the sudden shout.
I wrap my body in the towel then open the door and headed down the hall to see why my name was being yelled.

As I walked by the door and head into the kitchen to the sound of grumbling.

I caught a glance of a person sitting in the living room.

I turned my head and there FUCKING JASON! Sitting in my house staring at me.

My eyes almost rolled out my head as he sat there eyeballing me

I grip my towel and sprinted to my room and slam the door.

What the fuck is happening...

Why on earth did my mom let in out of all people Jason in.

My ass is gonna be sitting in this room till he is gone.

I quickly dried my skin off and blow dry my hair and comb it out till it was puffed out and flying everywhere.

I pulled out a pair of my black roots jogging pants then a plain black short sleeve shirt.

I cream my skin with a coconut scented cream from bath and body works pulled on my underwear and bar.

Fastly put all my other stuff on.

I rub some argan oil in my hair then comb it up into one, tizz the ends so it can become puffy.

Then sat down on my bed staring at the walls.

I sat here hearing all the muffled voices coming from outside in the living of Jason and my mom.

It made me so deeply annoyed to point where it made me mad.

Only music can cure how I felt.

I turned on my radio to 92.5 fm station and of course Earned It by The Weeknd was on. I blasted it to the max volume to block out the voice of Jason's ugly voice.

I layed across my bed on my belly and spread out till my arm was hanging off the bed.

Finally I'm at peace.

Ain't no bitch ass white kid gonna ruin my peace today.

Then my mind was drown out of the sound of the music.

Jason's POV

Still can't forget seeing Victoria like half naked. I almost brust out into laughter to the fact she never noticed me and then sprinted back into her room. Like if that's gonna help me forget how I saw her.

But I'm also still taking in how I am sitting in this oddly cozy little living room compared to mine STILL. This apartment was like the size of my room only. But Linda seems to enjoy the tiny space.

All the fancy shit in my house, makes you just wanna stand there and stare it. Not use anything.

The sudden cozyness was broken to the sound of music blasting down the hall.

Which probably has to mean that little Miss. Victoria is pissed at her visitor.

I watched Linda out the corner of my eye walking pass me heading down to the hall.

Seemly she open the door, then a sudden slam followed behind. Then out walks Linda pissed as hell.

It kind of made me mad seeing innocent Linda so angry.

Of course this little shit Victoria is the cause.

I know just the way to help Linda out.

She looked over at me, and I smiled then got up.

I walked down the hall feeing Linda's eyes following me.

I open the door leading to the music blasting through the walls.

There.

That big fart Victoria is laying all bumy on the bed.

I gazed around the room looking for where the sound was coming from.

As my eyes finally saw this little black box next to her bed blinking the time. I did nothing else but walked over to it and turn it off.

Suddenly I was hit with a pillow to my head.

I steady myself before I cast my eyes to Victoria.

There she sat up on her bed staring at me like I touched something precious to her.

"Why the fuck are you in my room ? Get the fuck out white trash! GET THE FUCK OUT JASON!" then I began getting hit to what seem to be a hundred little pillows.

Does this girl really think I'm like the other guys who will take all her shit talking then walk away.

I dodged a few of the pillows and grab one of the pillows laying on the floor and with my baseball skills I pitch it right at her head.

All that force of the pillow caused her to fall back on her bed.

"Stupid shit, what goes around Victoria comes around!" I chuckled at her. Knowing she hates when I do it.

I backed up waiting for her to spazz out at me, till I trip over a few pillows and fell onto the ground.

I layed there staring at the ceiling.

What the fuck did I get myself into. Was the only thing that can get to my head.

Suddenly I was whiplashed in the face with a pillow, a bunch of little collapsed top of me.

I began ripping them off my face gasping for a bit of air to breathe.

Then a solid object compressed onto my ribs.

Finally when I saw the hole of light through the space of pillows I pushed my arm through which finally cleared all the pillows apart.

No shock, here I am laying here with heavy ass Victoria on me.

She looked down at me with a pillow in her arms.

I try to flip her off me, then once again my face was stuff with a pillow. I began to feel my chest tighten as I was slowly loosing air. I grabbed a whole of her arm and squeezed with all my strength. Just like that the pillow was lifted off my face.

I gasp air as if I was my last. My vision was finally clearing up and my lungs were finally being filled.

As I steady my breathe, I lifted my head, staring directly at her as she was still on me.

"Where the fuck is your mom? Does she know how fucking crazy you are?"

I yelled at her.

Her eyes shifted behind as I felt a figure emerge.

I laid my head back and of course there Linda was smiling off her face at us standing at the frame of the door.

A/N : I just had to update today couldn't wait. So yeaa its kinda short but for sure the next chapter will be lonnnggggg

COMMENT/VOTE ♥