I grab the door handle, trying my best to open it.

"Come on Victoria, why would you try and open the door? Do you wanna kill yourself?" he said finally slowing down into the parking lot.

My heart finally began to pace down, I let go of the handle.

I waited for him to parked as he pulled into a parking space near the gate of the enterance.

When the car finally came to a sudden stop the last period bell went off.

I notice that he was moving slower then ever.

Yes you could say I kind of enjoyed the moment. But still he is my teacher.

I quickly grab the door handle which was finally open. Swiftly I got out the car and closed it back.

I head towards the side doors leading into school. Not looking back for Mr.Dec.

Right when I took a step forward, I felt a present behind me. I slide over to the left trying my best to keep the distance as far as it can be.

The same time when I slide to the left I felt hands grab me by my waist.

"Why you rushing Victoria?" He chuckled

I swing my fist around, trying my best to hit him, but he was fast enough to move out the way.

Everything became a blur as I felt my body lift off the ground in a twirl.

As the world what seem to come to a stop, here we were standing face to face.

He stared down at me with a little smirk appearing on his face.

His scent of colonge and sweat tickled my nose.

My hands began getting cold. I never been this close to guy like this since me and my boyfriend last broken up.

I began getting nervous on what the out come might happen and who might see us standing so close.

"Um, sorry i'm late for class. But thanks for the ride back to school." I forced out to say lightly pushing him away on his chest.

I took a step out and he grab my wrist. I whipped around looking at his lips trying my best not to give eye contact, which he might think I'm into him.

"Don't worry Victoria, this is just on a teacher and student level. Nothing more right?" He said with a fearful look upon his face as his eyes darted towards the doors.

I turn around to seeing Mia and Tiffany running towards me.

I suddenly felt my hand dropped to my side.
There the charming Mr.Dec, the man who suddenly sees this whole moment as a student and teacher level. Has left me to head off to class.

Just in that moment I felt as lonely as I did when my boyfriend left, he left me for my bestfriend.

Then suddenly I was grab into a hug of four arms wrapping around my whole body. I pushed myself off, hating the feeling of another women's chest upon mine.

Which is why I do side hugs.

"OH Vic we are so happy your back, we thought Jason beat you up and left you in the street" said Mia gasping for breathe after that little jog she did.

I almost brust into tears of laughter hearing what just came out the mouth of Mia.

They stood there staring at me like I was crazy.

"Um, can we go to class?" I said pushing my way through the both of them.

"We all got Math together, and your not walking into class looking like you just fought a lion with all that blood on you." Tiffany quietly called out.