Chapter 56 | Preparations

"Oh come on, you should go for a red gown!" Estella exclaimed loudly at Amelia who was too confused at the moment holding several magazines and templates for her wedding preparations surrounded by them.

   "I always thought I'd wear a white one only," Amelia said confused, Estella fell silent for a moment with a frown and settled murmuring to herself, "Okay then your choice, I'll wear the red one at mine."

   "And I think I'll wear this navy blue one, have a look at this," Sierra showed a picture in the magazine to Estella excitedly getting an instant approving look. While Lily and Lyra were busy rummaging through pages.

   "No one will care what you wear Sierry, its Amelia's wedding not yours," Regulus called from across the room gaining a glare from Sierra.

   "Everyone will care, I am the mother of the bride," Sierra grumpled to herself. While sitting across to her mother, Amelia couldnt help but smile to herself seeing how extremely excited Sierra was for her daughter's wedding.

   Whole last night which Amelia spent beside her mother went in her telling about her wedding. Amelia understood there were several things in her mother's wedding that had upset her but never really talked about them openly.

   "Amelia," Her head jerked up on hearing her husband-to-be's voice. She didnt know why but her lips tugged upwards automatically, "Yes Harold?"

    Just as Harry was about to say something his eyes fell on everyone sitting around his fiance who had stopped their works and were now staring at the two's interaction smiling teasingly. A flustered look dawned upon his face as he cleared his throat shortly before averting and focusing his gaze only one Amelia, "Will you come here for a sec? I need to ask something."

    "Sure," Amelia smiled before standing up and quickly following Harry in the kitchen ignoring Estella's mischeviously smirking glances. It was just three days left for the two to get married and everyone in the house, especially Estella was so keen to tease the couple about their soon to be wedding.

   "So?" Amelia raised an eyebrow at him while leaning back at the counter watching his struggle to say something as he fiddled with his fingers, "I wanted to ask if you'd like to go anywhere after our wedding?"

    A surprised look striked her face as she just realised she never thought about it. And she was even more surprised upon hearing about it from him, "Oh, I— I havent actually thought about it at all. Have you?"

   "I thought I'll ask where you want to go" He shrugged at her with a little sheepish smile. She rolled her eyes, with a teasing smile, "Stop being so modest when you actually are not at all."

   "Excuse me," He scoffed playfully, "I have always been like this, modest and humble, dont know what you're talking about."

   "Yeah, right," She hummed while in the whole talking she was comfortably trapped by his arms around her. Looking up in his green eyes, she raised an eyebrow playfully at him, while watching his eyes jump between her grey orbs and her smirking mouth.

   "Would you mind if I kissed you right now?" He asked in an almost whisper while the gap between the two started decreasing gradually. Prying her eyes away from him, in a teasing mood, she shook her head.

   "Dont start what you cant finish, Harold." She whispered back cockily raising an eyebrow at him. Grinning he leaned in more, "Dont worry about that, I always finish what I start."

   Just next moment she was met by his lips on hers while his arms firmly caged her while hers were around his neck. Having his body firmly pressed to hers while herself resting by the wall, Amelia felt her inside swarm with butterflies.